STEAM_0:1:89008763

Date of ban:

05/06/17

Staff member that banned you:

doesnt say

Reason for ban:

Mass blue zone RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned becuase i didnt know that the blue zone was the same as the green zone and there for didnt understand whne we shot a police man.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I believe that my ban is unjustified because i didnt know altough i should of, because i have read the rules and twice. But we spoke to the cops and and admin over teamspeak and they said that we didnt understand and we where very apologetic and they where going to let us off. I said it would never happen again and they said ok have fun playing. I come back a couple of hours later and i get a perma ban for mass blue zone RDM

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

i do no believe my ban was justified they said that they where not going to ban us.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No just that a few officers got damaged and that it was in the blue zone.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

What didn't you understand about this rule?

Police Zone:

11.4 This area is marked in Blue, Police are permitted to retreat to a blue zone to escape criminals as this is where they have mass numbers (within RP), rebels are not permitted to chase them in there to get there friends back, same as the green zone no killing, shooting or crime of any kind is permitted in this zone.

4 hours ago, NotSoFabulous said:

yes I am aware of this but I only killed one (you) my mate killed the others

I dont care how many you did or didn't kill. You broke a rule.

Again I will ask you, what didn't you understand about this?

19 hours ago, Jamz said:

Police Zone:

11.4 This area is marked in Blue, Police are permitted to retreat to a blue zone to escape criminals as this is where they have mass numbers (within RP), rebels are not permitted to chase them in there to get there friends back, same as the green zone no killing, shooting or crime of any kind is permitted in this zone.

Or did you understand all of it but just decide to break the rule?