[A.C.A]Tate

Date of the incident:

05/06/17

Time of the incident:

5 GMT+3

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor Rp

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/ydXTCteF_WU,http://prntscr.com/f4sr5i,http://prntscr.com/f4srb9,http://prntscr.com/f4srfe

Describe the incident:

i saw a guy laying on the floor and i saw a guy raunning inot me so i unholstered my weapon for safety and then he said handsup or die and killed me and their was a guy in my radio screaming i didn't even hear the initiation

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Hello, firstly I would like to say I only shot you because you pulled a gun when I said hands up. Aswell as that you also looted my dead friends body which is why I initiated in the first place

EDIT-

I didn't want you taking my friends gear, this is why I initiated in the first place. When I told you to put your hands up on your head you turned to me and drew out a gun. I didn't begin firing until you had drawn the weapon. As well, there was no need to comp you as the medic had already revived you.

Edited by Tate

4 minutes ago, KingOfNeptune said:

i didn't hear, i didn't even take a weapon and when i saw u i unholstered the weapon what do you mean you dont have to comnp the mx you took is worth 100k-90k and i lost a pistol to mate

the pistol is 10 k so i do really care about is the rifle

Maybe when someone says "put your hands on your head" (you admitted to hearing me say this) don't try and pull a gun. As well, you said that you didn't pull a gun. But the next sentence you said that "when I saw you I unholstered the weapon" so basically you're contradicting yourself. Please make up your mind.

Just now, KingOfNeptune said:

i admitted it?? i didn't hear you even though my report is fucking poor rp when you said hands up or die not rdm i am not contradicting my self you're going to rdm topic to get your self out

Oh right so my poor RP Is "hands up or die". So while I have my gun pointed at you you pull out a gun. So you haven't valued your life.

44 minutes ago, KingOfNeptune said:

that is not my fault when he say hand up or die mate

that is shit rp

stop going offtopic

the report is poor rp

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor Rp

The first line says that you heard me. So don't lie mate.

1 minute ago, KingOfNeptune said:

ofcourse do what ever you want

np mate when things happen wrongly every body has to get involved to get the bad things off

Exactly, I don't get why he doesn't comp you. Hands up or die is like a Pvp server when u can only shoot when ur close enough to use ya mic

Just now, Dennis Wise said:

Exactly, I don't get why he doesn't comp you. Hands up or die is like a Pvp server when u can only shoot when ur close enough to use ya mic

Id like to ask that you stay out of this because frankly its got nothing to do with you. I accept your concern and I appreciate your concern. I am now getting a staff member involved as this has gone out of the communities hands.

He was mid pulling his weapon when you was running over to him...

Also, "hands up or die" is shit RP. Literally the worst you can get.

"Not everyone has the same level of roleplay, but all attempts should be made to roleplay before engaging in combat, this is down to the staffs interpretation of the incident, if it is deemed not sufficient roleplay, ie put your hands up or die 3,2 shot dead we will try to resolve it beforehand but disciplinary action may be taken."

Action taken

Punishment: 24 hour ban.

Also, whats with constantly calling him salty on Teamspeak? You broke a rule and he tried to speak to you about it.