05/05/17

Time of the incident:

23:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM/Fail RP

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w68znqGlnv0&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

There was a black hatchback VDM'ing constantly within Kavala. It had just knocked down multiple civilians when I attempted to relocate it on foot. You can hear the shots of other officers attempting to hit it in the video. I was shot and killed whilst trying to disable the VDM'er. I spoke to "Eddie" and apparently the reason he shot and killed me, and him and his gang members decided to kill all the officers trying to stop the VDM'er was because "Some officer shot at me whilst shooting at the VDM'er". Now i'm sorry how is that any form of viable excuse to kill at least 2/3 officers who are trying to prevent someone from ruining Kavala square. What an absolute joke. If he had approached anyone and said, "You shot at me" I'm positive they would of apologised, explained and moved on with their life. Apparently this guy is too blood thirsty for a chat, on a roleplay server. When I spoke to him his attitude was smug and he just kept repeating "Well you shot at me so it's not RDM." This is why I've chosen to report it. What a joke. He ruined a very good RP situation that would of proceeded after the VDM'er was dealt with.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Can you also explain to the lovely admin who reviews this, what you did in kav square when we rolled by you in a car? Something along the lines of "get out of the car or your tires will be shot" after which 5 popo light up my car while we run away.

Im sorry officer but if you didn't just want a chat back then, then why should I want a chat to you?

End of the day one of your "officers" shot at me with lethals from a greenzone and injured me. Im in every right to shoot the police after that.

Maybe as part of their training you should teach them to shoot at the target, instead of everything around it.

Much Love

Eddie

12bd902628744ee5abc43ffc249c9c87_tateraim-imgur-potato-aim-meme_280-350.png

I personally did nothing of the sort. Your cocky attitude is what's wrong with a lot of people in this server. Get over yourself and learn that killing people in a game doesn't make you some form of super human. Just shooting someone on my body too. Wow. You're a real credit to this server.

3 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Get over yourself and learn that killing people in a game doesn't make you some form of super human.

Remind me what you guys where doing with the guys?

Oh yeah shooting the hatchback...

And regarding the hobo, do you really want a hobo shooting up kav square?

Edited by Eddie

We were shooting someone who was consistently running over civilians and officers who were role playing in Kavala square. You were shooting officers trying to stop rule breakers. Slight difference.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

And regarding the hobo, do you really want a hobo shooting up kav square?

No, instead we had rebels unnecessarily shooting cops outside it.

I was part of this situation (first to get shot) when you were "fired at" don't you think that when you went around the corner and shots were still fired that they weren't at you? It's common sense. Also I think you shot some officers who were still in green zone.

Edited by Bill Whyte

1 hour ago, Bill Whyte said:

Also I think you shot some officers who were still in green zone.

Thats entirely false, rather it was the police who were firing lethals at us from the greenzone. However, if you have a recording feel free to upload it for the admins to see.

And regardless of whether you where shooting at me or not, you shot me with lethals. The fact that you shot me means Im allowed to return fire (Valuing my life).

End of story.

Edited by Eddie

As the video starts in the middle of a situation, I will need a longer video in order to make a determination. Fact is there were shots at his this police car with no form of roleplay that I can see from the evidence provided, and I do understand if there was a VDMer, however, a few things.

1. Just because you're shot at with no RP, doesn't give you carte blanche to shoot back, if it was an accident because they were trying to take out another car and you die, then obviously they would compensate you any losses. The moment you shoot back at someone who gives you no roleplay, you yourself also break the RDM/Poor RP rules. If you die, well then you resolve/report.

2. Without seeing a video of this VDMer, you don't break rules to catch a rulebreaker. We have a resolve/report procedure for this reason, and when it's not followed, situations like this happen.