around 17:15

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

first video :

second video :

third video :

Describe the incident:

Me and my friends had an car accident because one of them wasn;t really paying attention. We got out, we had an initiation and all that, but they called us on TS. I don;t have the video where we fight them but you can see in the first video (at min 5) outside of kavala, where a lot of people and police gathered around. We left because of the police, went to kavala and then the driver just drove away. My first video has lots of "cuts" because I was on TS with these guys, so shadowplay only recorded the parts when I was actually in game. You can also hear me and others on TS at some point. Now, after he finished with ts, i returned to the game, we drove around and these guys just started to shoot at us. They said we initiated, but I never noticed when. My team said that they did not shoot at any helicopter, like these guys said. I asked the guy to come to TS so i can see what a support would say, but he just refused. A support named Fabriztio ( orsomething like that) was waiting with me for 10-15 min. The guy refused to show me the video that he says he has as proof that we initiated. They were nice enough to leave my gear on , and let the medic revive me, they had a good roleplay, but he just didn't want to hear it, it's like he was 100% sure he was right, even though he told me he doesn;t have the recording himself. After consulting with my team, they did tell that they stopped somewhere to repair the car, but they never shot directly at a helicopter. I would like to see their recording.

Second and third video is after they killed us, I rly did not appreciate it that he decided to drive me around for 30 min, when it was a "on-going" dispute. Just because he though he was right doesn;t mean he was. Even though, we somehow initiated, witch I highly doubt, they did not initiate when we met. You can;t just wait 20 min after someone initiated you, and then just start shooting because you think it was us. I don't know how you saw our names and all that from your heli, but I rly do want to see that video.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by JoshSpace
added more links

Hello, Im [HBZ] Badger ingame.

In the first video at 6:11 the ifrit jumps a good 10 mins worth of footage, including the point where you crash your ifrit and shoot at our helicopter, and it also cuts out the part where I shoot back from a roof just down the road which my gangmate josh will post soon.

Im also generally interested in why your friend Allesio tried to ram us out of the sky repeatedly starting at 8:55 in the second video, which coincidentally was the reason for me not dropping you guys off sooner for fear of him ramming into us.

11 hours ago, M. Badger Torie said:

Hello, Im [HBZ] Badger ingame.

In the first video at 6:11 the ifrit jumps a good 10 mins worth of footage, including the point where you crash your ifrit and shoot at our helicopter, and it also cuts out the part where I shoot back from a roof just down the road which my gangmate josh will post soon.

Im also generally interested in why your friend Allesio tried to ram us out of the sky repeatedly starting at 8:55 in the second video, which coincidentally was the reason for me not dropping you guys off sooner for fear of him ramming into us.

Like i said, I was on TS and the shadowplay doesn't record the game if you are not actaully in it. Since you didn't want to show me the recording I had to make a report so that I could see it.

AS for my friend Allesio, I don't answer for him, he's not my dog. If you have a problem with him or the others, feel free to contact them. But saying that you didn't want to let me out of the heli is a bad excuse, since he was trying to ram anyways, with me or without.

Edited by JoshSpace