Freak Vonk

Minecraft server

Hello guys,

people that know/knew me have seen that I have stopped playing on the arma 3 life server and I was kinda bored when I tought about this idea. I've set up a 24/7 vanilla minecraft server for those of you who feel like playing on it. I've played non stop minecraft like 4-5 years ago and I really felt like playing it again. I guess most of you are like ''meh'' but some might also have the feeling I have right now and I guess I will see them on some day? ;) It is a limit of 6 people right now, can be upgraded to more later on. It is just for fun, if it gets big we will need protection plugins but right now some of u maybe want to join me one day? THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL REBORNROLEPLAY SERVER> I host it and it is just for fun. I might see some of you on maybe? :)

IP: mcjoin.mcjoin.it

(If that doesn't work -> 185.114.156.239:26341)

Yours sincirely,

Mr Vonk

Edited by Freak Vonk

I rarely play it, and when I do it's not for long, but I might pop onto it at some point with a friend or two maybe.

:)

Alright boys!

Setup a 50 player server! IP: 94.23.250.155:25565

Maybe @Neo will put on a proper domain so that you guys can use that instead of just a ip.

The server has: Grief prevention and essentials

If you want any plugins putting on then reply here

If you want to run and maintain it give me a pm

Thanks,

Jcbjoe

1 hour ago, jcbjoe said:

Alright boys!

Setup a 50 player server! IP: 94.23.250.155:25565

Maybe @Neo will put on a proper domain so that you guys can use that instead of just a ip.

The server has: Grief prevention and essentials

If you want any plugins putting on then reply here

If you want to run and maintain it give me a pm

Thanks,

Jcbjoe

No, i already made a whitelisted one... :)

13 hours ago, Lewis said:

So which is the reborn server? Joes, Freaks or Neos?

I just made one quz I hoped people that wanna play minecraft can come and do that. But since I inspired cool people who have decent slot server I guess mine is not "the reborn server" But more of a personal fun project.