MEDIC - My Day So far! :)

SimplyAlyx

Hello guys,

My first day of being a Trainee / Student Medic has been disastrous but exciting! I have met a lot of wonderful people that have cooperated with me and enjoyed the roleplay. If you see me on the server, don't hesitate to say Hi. :)

A lot of the day I was alone, 3 hours of speeding over from the Airport, to Kavala to Athira. It has been a great journey, so much that I actually know the way there off-by heart. Crazy isn't it?

Some person did try to steal my vehicle, others have been rude and complaining but I can't help like 19 people asking for assistance when only me is currently available haha. xD

Anyway, here's a link to the rough amount of people I have revived in 3 hours: 47!! :D

https://gyazo.com/62facda75c948abee6d9ffbde3810f0b

350000 = Total balance

7500 = Per Revive

Alex

19 hours ago, SimplyAlyx said:

Hello guys,

My first day of being a Trainee / Student Medic has been disastrous but exciting! I have met a lot of wonderful people that have cooperated with me and enjoyed the roleplay. If you see me on the server, don't hesitate to say Hi. :)

A lot of the day I was alone, 3 hours of speeding over from the Airport, to Kavala to Athira. It has been a great journey, so much that I actually know the way there off-by heart. Crazy isn't it?

Some person did try to steal my vehicle, others have been rude and complaining but I can't help like 19 people asking for assistance when only me is currently available haha. xD

Anyway, here's a link to the rough amount of people I have revived in 3 hours: 47!! :D

https://gyazo.com/62facda75c948abee6d9ffbde3810f0b

350000 = Total balance

7500 = Per Revive

Alex

WP ;3

I have revived, a bit more than you yesterday, but results are pretty close ;D

Looking good so far ;p