05/04/17

Time of the incident:

18:12.

What rule do you believe was broken:

Stealing my car in greenzone and vdm.

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1dshSow9nA

Describe the incident:

Simple enough, these 2 guys are from the same clan, they stole my truck in the greenzone, then proceeded to vdm me and the cops multiple times. If what they did was not VDM then they can be banned for braking the greenzone rule. Jacky can be seen on video and Hausa can be seen at the end of the video being tazed by the police ( both are in the same clan ) I am not looking to get them banned, but they should be warned at least. I tried to contact both of them but they left the game since i wasn't able to find them in the game. I did however leave a message in the chat for them to see.I joined the TS and spoke with one of the supports, he said I should report them if I have proof, or to wait until they come back on. It's been a few hours now and i haven;t seen them so I decided to report It. I also have a screen shot of me telling them in the chat to come to TS. I can post it afterwards if necessary.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by JoshSpace
changed the time of the incident