Andrzej Wejchert

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Kappa Venom

Date of the incident:

05/03/17

Time of the incident:

23:05

What rule do you believe was broken:

Meta power gaming. Checking keychain, this kid knew who I am after I killed him, and he respawned. After taking his communication he said that he has around friends and when I killed him he said on teamspeak that I am driving off...

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/590a4804e91cfbe5a1/kappa-venom-kid-got-triggered

Describe the incident:

Well. I was bored, so I decided to robb some people driving in hemtt's or tempest whatever. So I saw two trucks in kavala driving through. So I started to follow them. They stopped at black market and, so I decided to robb them. When I started to follow them I drove through first hemtt and second rammed me off the way. So I started to shoot wheels of one hemtt and then I catched him out on street, and destroyed his wheels. I told him to put his hands up, but he did not so I handcuffed him, and then talked a while, and asked for keys after unrestreining. So he opened his car, but I was faster and I killed him before he went in. Then he saw me in kavala, and said that its his hemtt and I have to get out of it after he respawned.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Edited by ARIN
yes > no

2 hours ago, Vlad Vagin said:

Hello The Vladmin will deal with this.

@ARIN I can clearly see him metagame you.

But you write:
"Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue: Yes"

All I see you write ingame, insted of informing him that he is breaking a rule, is "See you on forum".

When and how was this tried to be resolved?

Well. Normally I do select "Yes" in every report, but not in this one. So Selected, because I did not take my attention on it.

Sorry ;c