Jamz

Reason for ban:

Combat Logging

Why do you think you were banned:

Because I logged off after a gun fight.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I understand why. It's a clear offence.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I urgently had to go as my mum was calling me for urgent medical help. I honestly didn't hear anyone speak to me after the gunfight I had, I would have loved to roleplay it out but I had to go urgently. So I'm very sorry to the people I made angry doing thease actions. I don't mind waiting out my ban because it was a clear offence, but if someone knew my reasons why maybe they will understand why I logged out so quickly.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Denied, I'm afraid that 1 day and 2 day bans are unappealable they are to allow people to take the time to re-read the rules and to make sure that you they don't make the same mistakes again.

I understand that you may have to go urgently but in future just a quick message in chat beforehand "Got to go" so that they know that you are not just combat logging and that they can come and resolve it later when you are back.