Conteno

Date of the incident:

05/02/17

Time of the incident:

21:46

What rule do you believe was broken:

Combat Logging and Fail RP

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egzQs2HK0zo i have evidence of other times when this has happened as well if you need it.

Describe the incident:

A explosions containing many police officers occurred and this person turned up and started to pick up the officers weapons and officers told him to stop but he then carried on so then i was told to take him to jail. i didn't have a cart so i walked him all the way to the police station and on the way he was typing in direction communication say that he was sorry and that he wouldn't do it again. Then we i got him to jail i went to seize him illegal items (police weapons - i knew he had one because he said he was going to drop it for me), and when i was just about to click that button he left the game. I tried messaging him but he doesn't come onto teamspeak to try and resolve it so i talked to a higher up (Jayden) and he said to just report it straight away as he has done this loads of times before in the past with me. Also he knew my name when i didnt tell him it which is fail RP

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes