03/23/17

Staff member that banned you:

Asdar

Reason for ban:

abusive behavior

Why do you think you were banned:

i called an officer at the time crumbs a "pedo"

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I was annoyed at the fact i was friends with crumbs and the girls he was playing with , we where all in a channel having fun and i shared a link from you tube of one of the girls singing and crumbs then when are reported it to the higher up which got me kicked out of cops , at this point i was annoyed as i had been on playing as cop for ages and enjoyed meeting everyone in it . so i called crumbs a pedo out of anger as i felt like i had been stabbed in the back as they where both my mates and because he was trying to get close to the girl and by me sharing the link he had reported it to look like a guy.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

i believe that crumbs has been banned and from what i have been message from people involved and others is that "he is a 19-20 year old and he when down to where the girl lived" and the pther that he is now banned eather for that reason or exploiting a member of the community which was the girl he was attempting to get on which is "13-14"

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

not sure about date so put one as close as can remember. "If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned" i personal believe that as i lost my temper but also the fact that i was back stabbed into this i said it, attempting to defend one of my friends this 19-20 year old was trying to get on, but also said out of anger.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes