Time of the incident:

23:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

Toxic

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=LEv0aqLxexw

Describe the incident:

All shown in the video - Also oneshot we where making a joke, please no ban <3

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No- Due to the fact that the player logged off teamspeak and game just after dying

Edited by Lewis

I was pissed off that you took me hostage like 1 minute before I was going to log off to do some important work.

It's not a personal attack and it's an 18 plus game.

Also I was on TS for a full 10 minutes in the support channel waiting to see if anyone had wanted to speak with what occurred. You had a full 10 minutes to come and find me but you didn't.

If I did offend you, I apologise.

I will deal with this when I can get home and view it on a better screen other than my phone, but from what I can see, ref the comments, I don't think it was meant as a personal attack just ingame verbal abuse which is allowed but the one that was blowing down the mic will be banned for trolling, I will need to wait to see the name properly