05/01/17

Staff member that banned you:

Tom

Reason for ban:

Seriously stop

Why do you think you were banned:

Music?

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Because i was sitting along with Kris in a channel, Kris was AFK, and i was watching some "White Privileged Cooking : CHOW MAIN" and listening to pumped up kicks on my soundboard. They came to talk about something that they should have just taken to support rather than harrased me about in a pubic channel. So i continued as if they were not there with my cooking show.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

N/A

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Dont know what extenuating means so no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

i asked you about the nlr break and the fact you desync rammed me this morning... and you were playing a song about having schools shot up when asked to stop with the sound board and you played that which is why i believe @Txm

in the report you said you have read and understand the rulse but in our convo you said you havent read them and 'you dont give a ****'

Edited by lomax52
to add more info

Does that give you a reason to ban me after you interrupt "White Privileged Cooking : CHOW MAIN"? If you had dragged me up to support then of course it would have been official but having like 5 people join a channel and then ban me for what i was doing before that the others were fine with...

Then drag me to support and I will take it seriously? Public channels are <inappropriate3>. All i was listening to was like 5 seconds of pumped up kicks and 'I sexually identify as an attack helicopter' and thats really controversial.

As well disgusting song?????????????

Edited by Timothy Hadrick

22 hours ago, Txm said:

so I gave you an hour teamspeak ban so it doesn't happen again. Read the rules.

Sound boards and music bots are allowed in private, locked rooms. Please do not use sound boards and music bots in public rooms in the future, and if you do not have a private room, you could always politely ask a member of staff to make you a temporary private room, if you wish to play music between you and some friends.

This was an hour Teamspeak ban, it has expired now.