05/01/17

Staff member that banned you:

Doesnt Say

Reason for ban:

Interfering with bank

Why do you think you were banned:

Because i broke the rules

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No, since there was only 1 cop in the area and no one had guns so we took him hostage. I'm sorry we didn't know that was the bank negotations.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Since i'm really sorry! I wont do it again, i read the rules

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Nope

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Okay, so you've been banned 3 times now on different platforms...

Your original ban by Chelston was for interfering with a bank, these are the notes I have:

"Came into an ongoing bank and Hands up or died."

1. "Hands up or die" is not allowed here. It is extremely poor roleplay and you can be banned for it..
  2. Interferring with a HM Treasury is not allowed here either. You are not apart of it, so stay away. Simple.

Your second ban was on Teamspeak (Please provide me your Teamspeak UID) for whispering admins to take a look at your appeal, as told by Chelston here:

On 5/1/2017 at 9:55 PM, Chelston said:

Whispered us asking us to look at it...

You are not allowed to ask for anyone to look at your appeal, you agreed here that you understand there is no timeframe to your appeal:

On 5/1/2017 at 9:19 PM, James Lewis said:

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

You have now been banned by @Fuel for hacking as we have seen scripts being used in server logs by yourself, you also have previously been banned for suspected cheating when you travelled across the map in a matter of minutes before now...

What do you have to say about all of this

Well everything makes sense apart from the last sentence about server logs? Which servers logs did i use? Proof?

26 minutes ago, Jamz said:

Okay, so you've been banned 3 times now on different platforms...

Your original ban by Chelston was for interfering with a bank, these are the notes I have:

"Came into an ongoing bank and Hands up or died."

1. "Hands up or die" is not allowed here. It is extremely poor roleplay and you can be banned for it..
  2. Interferring with a HM Treasury is not allowed here either. You are not apart of it, so stay away. Simple.

Your second ban was on Teamspeak (Please provide me your Teamspeak UID) for whispering admins to take a look at your appeal, as told by Chelston here:

You are not allowed to ask for anyone to look at your appeal, you agreed here that you understand there is no timeframe to your appeal:

You have now been banned by @Fuel for hacking as we have seen scripts being used in server logs by yourself, you also have previously been banned for suspected cheating when you travelled across the map in a matter of minutes before now...

What do you have to say about all of this

10 minutes ago, James Lewis said:

Which servers logs did i use? Proof?

We have logs of some dodgy scripts being used. I'm not scripting expert so I will let @Fuel explain what the scripts are that he has banned you for.