04/30/17

Time of the incident:

23:45

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/YQCpKaUH1ok

Describe the incident:

It was a bit of a shitfest at the peach field so I was staying well away, a random guy comes up behind me acting shifty so I move away and he wanders off, Johnny then starts crying in my ear that he's being held up so I turn around to go help him and get shot in the back with no initiation either way. I tried to speak to Paul Gascoigne on Teamspeak and had no reply after 45 minutes or so. https://gyazo.com/51737326a81c197a0063e0b288ec5eac

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Charlie was the person that initiated from our gang on Johnny and it was a threat to the police officers life, Crumbs then turned and was running to them as you can see in the video, he drew his weapon and that is the only point we opened fire. If he had not drew his weapon and just ran up to RP the situation we would not have shot him as he did not have a weapon in hand and offered no threat to our gang member Charly.

This was simply my perspective on the situation

Matt

There was no initiation towards any other officers in the situation only Johnny, I wouldn't have been able to shoot the person holding Johnny up without initiating myself and therefor posed no threat to him by bringing my weapon off of my back making your point invalid in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Crumbs said:

There was no initiation towards any other officers in the situation only Johnny, I wouldn't have been able to shoot the person holding Johnny up without initiating myself and therefor posed no threat to him by bringing my weapon off of my back making your point invalid in my opinion.

Johnny initiated you can hear him in your vid

14 hours ago, Crumbs said:

I'm told that it wasn't hotmic'd and even if it was it doesn't make sense that you would just assume that I was Crumbs?

Should have been hotmic'd. If we hear an officer telling another officer to shoot one of us I will spray every officer in the area down.

We were on comms with charly, He made a threat to the officers life and from our perspective you then begin running towards him with your gun out.

On the video you have supplied you can hear the audio and he tells you to kill him etc.

In my opinion we initiated and kept eyes on you to check your actions. we did not open fire until you drew your gun and become a threat.

If we had not acted in this way you could of just shot Charly if you wanted to.

Matt

So I'm told that Johnny did not hotmic when he said that, Crumbs could also not open fire immediately as there were no threats.

Do you have a video of your gangs perspective that I can see?

Also... I don't need 3 people to be writing on this. Only the reporter and the reported should be commenting...

Okay.

So I haven't received any video and therefore I will be taking action on this report.

Johnny was being held up, and therefore it is up to the people robbing/taking him hostage to inform Johnny to tell his colleagues information such as, "Tell your other officers to stay away, otherwise we will be opening fire. We want them to leave so we have safe passage", in which it is then up to Johnny to inform officers. But seeing as this hasn't happening, and I do not believe that it was "RANDOM death match", I will be issuing a ban for Poor RP.

There were possibilities for Crumbs to have been warned. Johnny is saying that he didn't hot mic and therefore you killing Crumbs was uncalled for, even if he did have his weapon drawn.

Action taken.

Punishment: 24 hour ban - Poor RP.