First Few Hours as Syndicate

Battl^^Eye

4 hours ago, Battl^^Eye said:

make an effort from both sides to engage with each other, it would be so much better

╠┐╠┐ ╠┐╠┐ ╠┐╠┐ ╠┐'╠┐'\╠Á═ç╠┐╠┐\ðÀ= ( ÔûÇ ═£═×╩ûÔûÇ) =╬Á/╠Á═ç╠┐╠┐/'╠┐'╠┐ ╠┐ ╠┐╠┐ ╠┐╠┐ ╠┐╠┐

5 hours ago, Borat said:

It's amazing what can happen when players actually interact and don't assume the other side is going to murder them out in the street ASAP.

Yeah it is, I just normally scream "HELLO SIR HOW ARE YOU DOING ON THIS FINE DAY" in my Russian accent, usually does the job of making them less stressed and actually realise that we're not going to murder them. :x

1 minute ago, Battl^^Eye said:

Yeah it is, I just normally scream "HELLO SIR HOW ARE YOU DOING ON THIS FINE DAY" in my Russian accent, usually does the job of making them less stressed and actually realise that we're not going to murder them. :x

I usually say in a Borat voice "HELLOS UH VERY NICE MEETS YOU WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!" MY NAME UH BORAT" if they dont respond i call them a gypsy and tell them to please dont shrink me. Sadly though, there are a lot of ppl in the age range that have never seen Borat the movie and have no idea WTF im talking about or the references or the accent etc. That almost always makes the RP go south because they actually think I'm an annoying foreigner that speaks loudly and has terrible english.