04/29/17

Time of the incident:

18:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9GA1dZR9ts

Describe the incident:

After deciding to go for a fly in the helicopter, and saw that jabatied was over by a gang hideout after driving up from kavala, I went to gang hideout and whilst landing, i was given a message to leave the area, I was going to attempt to RP with them, as syndicate are attempting to RP as much as we can at the moment as the police keep getting upset that we go straight for gunfights. When landing there where no warning shots, no shots that should indicate that I couldn't land. When I did land I was shot down straight away with lethals, through the cockpit and I think thats bullshit as there was no attempt to disable the helicopter, they where just looking to kill what could have been an unarmed suspect.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Lewis

You were given a warning to leave, otherwise the helicopter would be disabled... You took the risk of not flying off, bullets ricochet, etc... Just like if you die by someone shooting your tyres in a vehicle, they CAN and DO ricochet, usually killing the driver/anyone inside of it.

If you just had flown off, you wouldn't have been shot. You didn't know whether anything was happening below you, so you could have been flying into any situation, really...

Plus, killing the pilot is the fastest way to disable a helicopter?

Report rejected.