Steam ID:

Date of ban:

04/29/17

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Reason for ban:

Combat Logging while being tazed.

Why do you think you were banned:

Because I logged while I was being tazed.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, because we already fixed the problem. After the ACCIDENTAL combat log I returned to the place the officers were, and we talked it out and continued with the situation.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Because I resolved the problem by letting the officers wait and let me join back and let us continue with the situation.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

The officers that were part of my arrest are linked under here.

I hope they will help us resolve this issue.

https://www.rebornroleplay.com/profile/882-jay-reagan/

@Jay Reagan

https://www.rebornroleplay.com/profile/2259-speedy/

@Speedy

First of all, we tried to pull your over we were chasing you and than you crash and saying out of roleplay "This is not fair! i crashed into a invisible object" Speedy & Me were putting him in restrains because he had a illigal firearm on his back for our own safety, than he logout, his friends come to us saying "He is coming back he was mad" after 5-10 minutes he came back Speedy and me took him to Kavala PD and dealth with him, sended to jail.

His friends breaking him out, few hours later, he got arrested again for escaping jail and 4 counts of manslaughter, officers are taking action and they were about to send him to jail his friends come by and he shot his friend inside Kavala PD [Bluezone] He got tazed after he killed his friends, Rubaration logged out again, Speedy told me he combat logged again and he told me to go to the admins and tell them about this, since they didn't learn the lesson the first time. I've sended Fuel screenshots of him logging out, Our other police officers recorded it but didn't want to close his arma 3 for sending me the video of him doing it, please contact @Speedy for the video evidence.

@Speedy please correct me if im wrong! thanks

my bad for my english.

The first alinea of the story is correct. The second is not...

The guy that shot me in Kavala PD [Bluezone] was NOT a friend! He was a group member though.

We didn't give him any orders to shoot or what so ever. He killed 3 officers and then he killed me...

After I died I respawned in Athira and left the game to speak with this guy. (Floris)

Turns out he is 14 years old and just wanted to screw around. Because of this I got banned for an Unfair Combat Log.

Please look further into this.

~ Rubaration

Just now, rubaration said:

The first alinea of the story is correct. The second is not...

The guy that shot me in Kavala PD [Bluezone] was NOT a friend! He was a group member though.

We didn't give him any orders to shoot or what so ever. He killed 3 officers and then he killed me...

After I died I respawned in Athira and left the game to speak with this guy. (Floris)

Turns out he is 14 years old and just wanted to screw around. Because of this I got banned for an Unfair Combat Log.

Please look further into this.

~ Rubaration

Your saying he is not your friend he just came up to us and said this:

We've spoke to him he said "he told me to shoot him so thats what i did", [We spoke to his friend in jail thats what he said]

3 minutes ago, rubaration said:

Update:

Floris (the shooter), has been kicked from the gang.

Oh there is a misunderstanding. Pedo Van der Fiel IS a friend of mine! He wasn't the guy shooting though!!

Speedy's Question: Are you permanent banned?

Speedy & Me decide to leave it to an admin's decision, The main part we've made up a report is because u broke more than 1 rule. thats affecting other players. [People inside kavala PD]

3 minutes ago, Jay Reagan said:

Your saying he is not your friend he just came up to us and said this:

We've spoke to him he said "he told me to shoot him so thats what i did", [We spoke to his friend in jail thats what he said]

Im a diffrent person then Floris men, Im Pedo Van der Fiel not Floris. What we appeal for is the combat log he did when you Tazed him on Kavala Bridge near the apple fields. I told you guys Rubaration will come back and that hes sorry. He also came back and got arrested. A friend of us was ready with a helicopter in Arthira so Rubaration could get freed out of jail. After that he fell off the helicopter because we didnt lock it. Well bad luck we call so?

What you are talking about is our new 'friend' Floris shooting into cop HQ killing 2? or 3? cops including Rubaration. And telling Floris was told to shoot Rubaration. Im not sure if he did but this Floris guy just wants to stay out of touble in disadventage from Rubaration. Deal with Floris for killing 3 cops in HQ not with Rubaration. And if Rubaration told Floris to shoot why did he even do it then? If I steal cars in greenzone not everybody shoud have to do it?

4 minutes ago, LewisW said:

Im a diffrent person then Floris men, Im Pedo Van der Fiel not Floris. What we appeal for is the combat log he did when you Tazed him on Kavala Bridge near the apple fields. I told you guys Rubaration will come back and that hes sorry. He also came back and got arrested. A friend of us was ready with a helicopter in Arthira so Rubaration could get freed out of jail. After that he fell off the helicopter because we didnt lock it. Well bad luck we call so?

What you are talking about is our new 'friend' Floris shooting into cop HQ killing 2? or 3? cops including Rubaration. And telling Floris was told to shoot Rubaration. Im not sure if he did but this Floris guy just wants to stay out of touble in disadventage from Rubaration. Deal with Floris for killing 3 cops in HQ not with Rubaration. And if Rubaration told Floris to shoot why did he even do it then? If I steal cars in greenzone not everybody shoud have to do it?

As floris told me in jail he had orders to kill rubaration, as i said we're leaving it to an admins decision.

Regardless of anything you combat logged, and there is no one of getting around that.

Please read the rules and copy and paste the rule you broke and what you would do in the future to stop yourself from getting banned...

@rubaration

12.1 Logging off during any form of RP is not permitted, you are to wait until the situation is fully over before exiting the server, that includes waiting for a revive, disagreeing with a roleplay situation, to try and save gear, etc

- Rubaration

@Jamz

I won't combat log in the future. I also will redeem myself by role-playing the best I can.

I hope I can go back and enjoy the server soon.

Rubaration