Steam ID:

Date of ban:

04/29/17

Staff member that banned you:

Admin kick

Reason for ban:

hacker cheerleader

Why do you think you were banned:

As i was cheering on someone who couldve had hacks.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Yes i do, However i did not know of this as I am only new to even gaming on a PC let alone this role play and i thought it was just a bit of a laugh and didnt know cheering on someone couldve led to a ban.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

There was a hacker in the game of which i didn't realise till i got banned.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

So lets just say that you didn't realise that someone who was killing people was cheating...

Explain your sidechat toxicity

04/29/2017 1:38 AM
(Side)
getting banned you knobs hahah
04/29/2017 3:31 AM
(Side) jakep
GETTING BANNED GOT THAT ON TAPE
(Direct) jakep
ow me money faggoits
(Side) jakep
owe me money faggots
04/29/2017 3:32 AM
(Side) jakep
either pay or get banned

I was at the weed farm and I saw some guy getting load of kills called Jenkins, so as like a laugh and as I thought he was genuinely getting loads of kills (I didn't know you could do this btw) I said 'go on Jenkins lad' and literally two seconds later I was on the feed as much as the Jenkins was. However, I was no where near anyone. I literally got banned before I could say anything in the chat.

7 minutes ago, jake_pmurphy said:

I was at the weed farm and I saw some guy getting load of kills called Jenkins, so as like a laugh and as I thought he was genuinely getting loads of kills (I didn't know you could do this btw) I said 'go on Jenkins lad' and literally two seconds later I was on the feed as much as the Jenkins was. However, I was no where near anyone. I literally got banned before I could say anything in the chat.

Okay, so like I said, we will ignore the "go on Jenkins lad" bit. Explain the rest of your toxicity that I have pasted for you...

The toxicity is from I'm guessing the hacker. All I can think that could've happened is he targeted me when I posted and just put my name on the kill feed. I was no where near anyone when it all happened, but for what its worth I'm sorry and I'll make sure ill be more careful when I post things.

You don't understand do you...

These are YOUR chat logs, of YOU being toxic in side chat...

You have been calling people "faggots", telling them to "pay you or be banned", etc... This is not acceptable on our server. Do you understand now?

Oh I get it now yes. This is complete opposite to what I was banned for. I totally get it now, and I'm sorry. Like I said I'm new and I understand that one was homophobic. I won't be doing that any more as when I got banned I read all the rules so I know in the future. That's if I get another chance.