Patrick O'Finnegan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

didrik

Date of the incident:

04/27/17

Time of the incident:

21:05

What rule do you believe was broken:

5.1, 5.4, 9.1(closing door on vehicle to cause explosion)

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/5mpDQf70nbU

Describe the incident:

After the HM Treasury scenario had ended, we were just waiting before crushing all the vehicles involved, however people who had been involved in the HM Treasury scenario arrived at the scene before the 15 minutes were up after their deaths. We were storing the vehicles in the building beside and I maneuvered the Ifrit in such a way that someone would not be able to drive one of the vehicles out as they were unlocked, whenever didrik, as far as I can see, purposely closed the door on the vehickle and attempting to move away as he knew what the result of his actions would be. I didn't get out of the vehicle or they could steal it and then defeat the point of what I was doing. I do not have video evidence of didrik's death, however a quick check the the logs should show. The only reason we had to remain at the HM as long as we did was because after the scenario ended, a new assailant appeared with a gun which resulted in shots and therefore resetting the timer. I have not attempted to resolve the issue as I feel there is no way for it to be resolved as I believe it to be clear violation of server rules.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Unfortunately, your evidence does not show his original death and therefore I cannot do anything about the NLR incident.

However, I will be actioning a 24 hour ban on him for closing the door on your vehicle. I have checked the chat logs and he did try to apologise here, but he should have known that it was going to end bad........

04/27/2017 9:05 PM
(Side)
im so sorry
04/27/2017 9:06 PM
(Side)
i thought you wantet me to lock you r car in

Action taken

24 hour ban.