Steam ID:

Date of ban:

04/27/17

Staff member that banned you:

Soldier

Reason for ban:

Poor/Fail RP

Why do you think you were banned:

Because I ran when he tried telling me to put my hands up although we were already initiated.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, because i refused to comp after his friend took his gun. And Soldier didn't even take the 2 minutes to read through the TS convocation. Just jumped on Hoggies side.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I believe I should be unbanned cause i only zig zagged which is no form of glitch. Also i was already initiated with them so i didn't have to do what he said. He should have shot me when i was standing still. Also I believe the parts where he was saying hes getting me perma banned were missed out as no time was taken to read the forum report. Also he was being abbusive to me in team speak so why would i comp somebody whos threatening me and being offensive to me? I feel like Hoggies side was just taken instantly i don't know if it's because hes been here longer than me or he's more known but in my video you can clearly see that his friend was shooting at mine. I know i should've roleplayed but initiation was already made so I had every right to shoot from the start.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by AlfieRoach

A correct, fair decision was made afterwards. You have been given a 48 hour ban which cannot be appealed according to our terms.

3b10db66a3dba300bd01b44d4e06930f.png

You will need to sit out your ban.

Hoggie has been spoken to about his abusive attitude on Teamspeak, and if anything is reported to us again like that he will be issued a ban.

Hope this explains things to you