Steam ID:

Date of ban:

04/25/17

Staff member that banned you:

Jamz

Reason for ban:

VDM/TOXIC/NLR

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for passenger seating someone. Breaking NLR to comp him & then being toxic by telling someone to neck themselves

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

My ban was justified as I broke an exploit to vdm someone,his mate then messaged me and I snapped. I feel like I should be unbanned because I've been having a stressful time IRL and although I should'nt have I took it out on the server. and for that I can only apologise and promise it wont happen again

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Final projects and deadlines at uni, cat has been taken to the vet ( I love my cat)

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

So why you did not apologize to me at server when you killed me?

I asked you to comp you and you did not, so you got report. If you would've comped me then you wouldn't have been banned.

Im against toxic people like you "Neck yourself". No sorry Im not that stupid to suicide ;3

Edited by ARIN

2 hours ago, ARIN said:

I asked you to comp you and you did not, so you got report. If you would've comped me then you wouldn't have been banned.

Im against toxic people like you "Neck yourself". No sorry Im not that stupid to suicide ;3

I did say sorry, came back to comp you. then your mates robbed me.ofc im gonna be annoyed

4 hours ago, ARIN said:

Also don't use phrases like 'stupid' in regards to suicide please

@isaac

Passenger seating is considered a major exploit here, but you're also now telling someone to kill themselves.

If you do anything like this again, punishments will be more harsh and longer ban lengths.

I have set your ban to a 7 day ban after speaking to other Admins, you still have 3 days to serve and this cannot be appealed.

Unban actioned.