M.KingOfNeptune

Date of the incident:

04/27/17

Time of the incident:

around 15:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

RDM ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkCYwDwbNSk) Me sending a message ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPMPVKEZnSI) proof.

Describe the incident:

Quite simple, the syndicate took me as hostage. To my luck, or not , the cops showed up. I don;t know what they were disgusting between them, but next thing i know is that a cop shoots me. I understand that i kinda looked like a rebel, but it was quite obv that i was handcuffed. I also believe that they broke some RP rules. They destroyed my helicopter for no reason at all. I know that they should destroy vehicles that used for illegal stuff, but they had no proof that we had any drugs on us. So they destroyed my helicopter for what exactly? Anyways, i also recorded the part where i message the cop, as proof. I waited around 15 min for him to join TS, but he didn;t.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Send The Message that you tried to resolve

and the second thing the syndicates when initiated they didn't mention any hostage or maybe the officer standing there didn't say and when i shot you i didn't see that you're handcuffed and if you tried to resolve it you should message me on ts that you didnt do @JoshSpace

and another note cops get so many messages so i cant recognise if i was in a gunfight or dealing with situation

i think my words are clear no more to add and thank you (any admin will deal with this)

and then you just said you Broke RP Rules that is offensive to the server rules mate

12 minutes ago, KingOfNeptune said:

Send The Message that you tried to resolve

and the second thing the syndicates when initiated they didn't mention any hostage or maybe the officer standing there didn't say and when i shot you i didn't see that you're handcuffed and if you tried to resolve it you should message me on ts that you didnt do @JoshSpace

and another note cops get so many messages so i cant recognise if i was in a gunfight or dealing with situation

i think my words are clear no more to add and thank you (any admin will deal with this)

and then you just said you Broke RP Rules that is offensive to the server rules mate

I said that the police did by destroying my heli without any evidence of illegal actions. Also like I said above, i did understand why this could be a mistake. I am not looking to ban you, but i do need to get my compensations for the lost gear and money. If they did or did not say they have a hostage that's really not my problem. I can;t create a compensation appeal without reporting someone/ the guy that i believe killed me. And you have to agree here, that what you did was not right, even if you didn;t saw me being handcuffed, you could clearly see i am not holding a gun in my hands. The reason why i messaged you in game is because last time when i reported a police officer, he lied about me sending any messages to him, so he got unbanned. Yes i did not message you on TS because i did not know we are aloud to, since we can do it in game. But when did I say "I" broke the rules?

Just now, KingOfNeptune said:

why are you looking for compensation when you're inside of a gunfight i died actually it is not our fault if the syndicates didn't mention any hostage

There was no gun fight, the gun fight started after you killed me, before that , the syndicate only said to stay away, and if you look on my video, he does say that he has someone with him, I don;t remember exactly but his words were something like " we caught these guys trying to sell drugs, we got this under control, leave". Even though they did not use the word "hostage" he did say he has someone.

you just said it he didnt mention any hostage thank you

but what i meant up is the words of the officer that was negotiating i got info from him so normally if i saw a head peaking behind the hut i will shoot

Yes of course, I was not arguing if he said or he didn;t say he had a hostage. I know he did not use the word hostage, ( i don;t think so ) but, there was no gun fight, like i said above, i did not had a gun in my hand, so i wasn;t a threat to anyone, but you can;t just say, ok Josh, we shot you, you lost everything, our mistake , get over it it was collateral damage. Because that's not how it works. Correct me if I am wrong but like you said , someone from your team was negotiation stuff. When the negotiator does his thing, you guys just sneak behind and kill them? isn;t this classed as poor rp? Also did you guys killed them in the end? just curios.

first thing yeah we killed them second thing the negiotiator said that we were initiated

OK, cool. Since we both shared our part of the story, I will let the admins do their stuff and decide what should we do from here. I hope you don;t get banned, I don;t believe it was your fault, but unfortunately you were the one to shoot me. I had to report this, so I can see what the admins think about it.

2 minutes ago, JoshSpace said:

OK, cool. Since we both shared our part of the story, I will let the admins do their stuff and decide what should we do from here. I hope you don;t get banned, I don;t believe it was your fault, but unfortunately you were the one to shoot me. I had to report this, so I can see what the admins think about it.

I would also like to ask the admin reviewing this, if the report is declined, can i still make a compensation for the damages done?

since i was the first guy there and spoke to syndicate they dind say anything about hostage or anything the only thing i saw and heard where gun shots at the drug dealer.

So when they spoke about they where doing drugs i thought syndicate killed them and thats the reason i tried and my officers to arrest them. We dind know that there was a 3th involved gang beung helt hostage.

Edited by Big Mountain

1 minute ago, Big Mountain said:

since i was the first guy there and spoke to syndicate they dind say anything about hostage or anything the only thing i saw and heard where gun shots at the drug dealer.

So when they spoke about they where doing drugs i thought syndicate killed them and thats the reason i tried and my officers to arrest them. We dind know that there was a 3th involved gang taking hostage.

This is a complicate problem. But i hope you can all see where I'm coming from when I created this report.

Okey, so just to clear this up.

1. Does not matter if Syndicat say they have a hostage or not.
Ur a officer of the law, and you should see when a person is in handcuffs, and that he were posing no threath from standing there cuffed.

2. Its perfectly fine of him to report this / ask for compensation, with no ruling against your wrong doings, he cant make a post for compensation.

3. Initiated or not, its never okey to execute someone that is hand cuffed as a cop.

@KingOfNeptune were only a CSO at the time, and he should know better.
Since his ban record is clean, I wont issue a ban here.
But I will give a warning, and inform his Police command about the issue.

@JoshSpace you are free to make a compensation request due to beeing wrongly executed.