Dont know

Reason for ban:

Dupe

Why do you think you were banned:

Dupe

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Im really sorry i was just trying to help my friends with some gear. They had no money and i didnt have too much so i tought we could do it once for 2 guns they could have. I had no intent on doing it again and im deeply sorry.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Was the first and only time we were going to do it. We had no intent of doing it again.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

2 hours ago, Ryno said:

Duping ruins the game for everyone. There are plenty of ways to make money - such as capturing red zones - but some people prefer to be lazy I guess, it's a shame really.

i know but i just felt the need to help my friends out. we got previously killed in the red zone so we needed gear again. i regret it.

4 hours ago, Tidus said:

All 3 of you have lied now and its beginning to piss me off, i personally watched all 3 of you do it more than once.

yes we did it twice we were pretty stupid to think we cant get caught. all of us are sorry for that...

1 hour ago, Jamz said:

If you are unbanned, how do we know that you wont go back onto the game servers and continue to dupe items?

I am a man of my word and so are my friends , i believe. If i get back into the server an community i swear i will not even think of doing it again and will only get items the legitimate way. I dont want to be permanently punished for some items i could make the legit way. I also like the community too much to even think of it again. Hope you do trust me , as you have my word.

+ i understand its the dumbest thing i couldve done and it ruins the fun for other players

Edited by stefann