MethHead Martin

Date of the incident:

04/25/17

Time of the incident:

21:10

What rule do you believe was broken:

rdm, rp

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/58ffb0c53f9312eb88/stupid-pullover-shit-and-his-bambies-friends

Describe the incident:

So I was about to drive to kavala with my friends, and pick trucks and make money, but unfortunately some moron called MethHead Martin, and his best hobo friends staying on road with 6 Suv's started to pull me over while driving 130km/h. He think that I can stop SUV in 2 seconds... Who in real life would stay at middle of road and saying "PULL OVER STOP THE CAR", and started to shoot after 2 seconds. I did not even wanted to stop, because I just saw this moron and his SUV's.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

You tried to resolve the issue by jumping into my channel, being rather aggressive towards me, and then demanding a full comp. I do not want to interact with somebody who is calling me a "fucking bitch".

Also, I gave you ample time to attempt to slow your vehicle, however instead of attempting to stop, the driver takes evasive maneuvers, therefore I shot at the vehicle as I had previously warned.

I believe I did nothing wrong, but it is not up to me.

Have a lovely day - Alex

mmaneuversaneuvers

Edited by Methhead Martin