04/24/17

Time of the incident:

Around 20:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM / No initiation

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/58ff84a9b4e2e173a3/rmd-no-initiation

Describe the incident:

Me and two others were driving down the road following some guys wondering what they were doing 2 minutes prior with a hobo, we went to say hello and they just shot and killed us.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Nomad

Hii is not here atm so ill be replying for jon he said: I understand there was probably confusion. If you speak to Jesus he would tell you that the initation was fine. If there is still an issue though i can easily comp you. All of this could have been sorted out if you just messaged me ingame or on teamspeak.

Sorry for the late reply lads, didn't see the notification come up, I didn't hear a single word from the person who sprayed me down from the car. I didn't say anything at the time because there was no initiation and I was fed up with being RDMed, shadow play wasn't working etc.

Well if It was RDM you should have just spoke to me on teamspeak? I was on at the time and all you had to do was message me. I've already offered comp because not one of you made an effort to speak to me.

On 4/25/2017 at 6:24 PM, Nomad said:

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

So this is a complete lie.

If you both want comp i'll give it to you.

20 hours ago, Jon said:

Well if It was RDM you should have just spoke to me on teamspeak? I was on at the time and all you had to do was message me. I've already offered comp because not one of you made an effort to speak to me.

So this is a complete lie.

If you both want comp i'll give it to you.

I wasn't aware of this issue until I replied to it, loadout was only about 250k so I'm not pushed about comp to be honest. I just don't want to see this happening again.