Anti-Reborn

TryoneBlack

Connection rejected by 84212_2.png Andrew_Anderson's server:
[txAdmin] You have been banned from this server.
Your ban will expire in: 6 hours.
Ban ID: B2XC-CQAH.
Ban Reason: Anti-Reborn.
Banned by: Fuel.

Anti-Reborn
Reborn strives to make itself a place people can call a safe place, sometimes, mistakes happen, we learn, we evolve, however, People that make unfounded accusations against reborn management that can also be construed as libel or slander can and will be removed from our services. This is not limited to; insulting, accusations, and defamation.
We also don't appreciate those who join communities that are intended to cause harm, such as servers that steal files and or poach members. This can result in their staff team losing access.

How is calling @Scott McTavish salty in anyway accusing or insulting him ? He got fragged with his 3 "gang members" cause he shot me in the leg which kept making me fall over I stood up and shot them ran over to scotti to finish him off and got told "fuck myself" in the most saltiest way possible. Then got warned after the incident to sort my "connection" which was perfectly fine during the situation before & after as I have my ping on show in the top left 24/7 which is absolute Comedy. How can you be so angered over losing 1 gunfight with me out of 50 you have had with me oh boy oh boy.

@Scott McTavish then proceeds to RDM 2 people of my group that have had nothing to do with the situation outside the apartments then after shooting them initiates a "gang war" with his weapons that he has not earned or grinded for. If you're planning to do a gang war scotti lad please go and earn the money you're making us players loose by rdming us "because he can" as he stated to me. The gun prices have raised to 15-20k and I have not seen your "gang" character earn a single penny; yet you have all this weaponry its rather interesting. Where does all this appear from scotti??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm here to play I'm not here to cause havoc I'm not here to insult and harm or be a dick but the man himself breaks more rules than any player on the server. Imagine I shot up 2 people no speaking no initiation no absolute nothing, just blasted 2 people and then said "oh yeah its a gang war because I said" ... You'd deport me in a box to the Hawaiian seas foerever. Please apply the five m rules to your own gameplay stop breaking a good server cause you've got nothing better to do my lad @Scott McTavish why cant you be like any other admin that plays & chills and doesn't ruin the game ?

🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏  🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏  🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏  🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏  🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 pray for this holy server he is breaking 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏  🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏  🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏  🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 

Please stop making rules for urself as you play along you're turning a very good server into shambles because "you can" as you say

• Reborn Management

Your connection is terrible, the amount of times ive seen you warp around is shocking.

The funny thing I was about so shoot you outside the hospital and then you warped away

I don't give a shit if I lose a FAIR fight unless its due to someone that warps around like he is Captain Picard on the enterprise.

Also there is no RDM when you and your gang killed one of ours, you wear the colours of your gang then any revenge applies to that gang, this isn't Altis where i Have to say hands up or die

The amount of people I hear complain about the "blue suit" gang is ridiculous, some people don't even want to log on because of the shit you pull

Also, accusing me of spawning money/guns is hilarious, Girtha (my crim character) has had money from being a mechanic near the start and I have had 2 guns from then, one is broke and the other which I used to shoot you and your gang is almost broke.

Saying "I have not seen your "gang" character earn a single penny" just makes you look stupid. just because we don't do coke or crack doesn't mean we don't earn money, there is plenty other ways to make money

I have an apartment full of marked money from store robberies, so unless you have PROOF that i spawn money or guns keep you accusations to yourself (Something which probably got you banned)

Thread Locked