[Denied: FiveM] - make the cars more like there irl counterparts

dmarv1

i own a gtr what i payed 170k for including upgrades and its max speed is still 150-160mph when irl its max speed when stock is 196 and it goes 0-60 in just under 3 seconds not to mention its arse slides out on most corners when its 4 wheel drive. Ive noticed the same with other cars aswell they all go roughly about the same speed apart from the police vehicle that goes 190. i think that the vehicles should have more realistic speeds cos in what reality is a police ford focus what tops out at about 150/160mph keeping up with cars like Porsche's and gtrs that go 190s and above on the motorway all u need is a quick google search to find out the true top speeds. In my opinion police vehicles are a bit overpowered even the bikes go like 180s when irl it tops out at 130s and wouldnt be used in most pursuits anyway

7 hours ago, .Ronoc said:

wondering has the corvette already had its speed tweaked, because my maxed corvette goes a max of 180 and thats at a push, where a 80k car not maxed out goes about the same speed and a stock IRL corvette goes like 200+

U unhappy that your car is the same as an 80k car? When your car goes way faster than the Porsche GT3RS XD - Way more acceleration and way more top speed even though the Porsche should be better. Its just how it is, u should be happy, the corvette is fine.

On 11/26/2021 at 2:07 AM, Jalali123 said:

U unhappy that your car is the same as an 80k car? When your car goes way faster than the Porsche GT3RS XD - Way more acceleration and way more top speed even though the Porsche should be better. Its just how it is, u should be happy, the corvette is fine.

Just saying it needs balancing a max corvette shouldn’t be slower then a non maxed 80k car in my opinion