Ban Appeal: Tyrone Black (FiveM)

TryoneBlack

In-game name:
Tyrone Black

Identifier
https://steamcommunity.com/id/iwillfraudu/

Which Reborn services do you wish to be unbanned on?
FiveM

Date of ban:
14/14/21

Reason for ban:
Poor RP

Staff member that banned you:
Scottish

Why do you think you were banned:
I was banned for opening fire at police at a red light without much RP going into it.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
I understand if from the admins view it was poor rp however you have to understand that the police have been chasing me and my group every time they seen us at the time just for wearing our blue outfits. I stopped at the red light at legion square just to avoid getting myself into another chase for being dressed in blue. Someone in the back of the cop vehicle hopped out and attempted to boot me off my bike without any kind of RP no nothing. Just hopped out and tried kicking me off, I then started shooting on my bike and ended up shooting the passenger cop I believe instead of the guy in the back which isn't exactly my fault I don't have a crosshair it's a bit hard to know where my bullets are going, to add to this I didn't know if the guy was under cover or what mate he just hopped out the back of the police car trying to boot me off after we've been chased every time we were seen it was a bit stupid.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
As I said I understand the poor rp ban however I don't believe I should be banned for a week. I never even had a chance to explain what was going on I got banned on the spot scottish has also claimed he has seen enough clips of me poor RPing and can I please see them because I do try to attempt rp with all players and don't believe that statement. I think the ban was a bit harsh scottish didn't sound in a good mood but if the appeal is declined I'll just wait the week its no problem I just want to get back on the server.

Edited by TryoneBlack
wrong date