Report a Player: 117 (Arma)

Rox

In-game name:

Matt

Name/ID of the player(s) you are reporting:

What Server did the rule break take place?

Arma

Date of the incident:

10/13/21

Time of the incident:

21:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

poor rp

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8etC10jOF0

Describe the incident:

they took me hostage, took me to dmt then after 3 mins they said looks like cops not showing up, good bye man and dropped me of the dmt.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Didn't know I can't throw someone off a DMT by saying "Good Bye man" please direct me to the rule which entails I can't execute someone. Another person reporting for the sake of reporting because they didn't get their own way

"Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue."  (No) 

Thanks for the courtesy of speaking to me, nice to see you're capable of attemting to resolve something like a normal civilised human being. 

Edited by Luke Willows

16 hours ago, Luke Willows said:

Didn't know I can't throw someone off a DMT by saying "Good Bye man" please direct me to the rule which entails I can't execute someone. Another person reporting for the sake of reporting because they didn't get their own way

"Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue."  (No) 

Thanks for the courtesy of speaking to me, nice to see you're capable of attemting to resolve something like a normal civilised human being. 

''Another person reporting for the sake of reporting because they didn't get their own way'' my own way? I had nothing to loose in that casescenario i was in hobo clothes but you still had shit rp.
cant be asked to resolve something that stupid, it was shit fucking roleplay and we both know u have been here for a while and that cant cut it so please say anything else then bye bye and throw me off the dmt like wtf?

and you dont decide if this goes through, and im not requierd to resolve it

Edited by Rox

Dear @Rox 

Sorry you feel that way you are correct you do not have to resolve anything but if you’re clearly this upset at getting thrown from a DMT maybe you could have easily conveyed this to me in TeamSpeak, I’m quite easy going and can easily be spoken to. 

We can easily go back and forth and as you’ve already stated I don’t decide if this goes through or not but I stand by the fact that you’ve reported me on the basis that you believe my Roleplay hasn’t been sufficient enough but I’m unsure how I can make throwing you off a high building more entertaining. 

Finally to add I don’t really remember you saying much either to be honest so if you’re that into Roleplay maybe add some yourself. 

Kind Regards xxx

7 hours ago, Luke Willows said:

Dear @Rox 

Sorry you feel that way you are correct you do not have to resolve anything but if you’re clearly this upset at getting thrown from a DMT maybe you could have easily conveyed this to me in TeamSpeak, I’m quite easy going and can easily be spoken to. 

We can easily go back and forth and as you’ve already stated I don’t decide if this goes through or not but I stand by the fact that you’ve reported me on the basis that you believe my Roleplay hasn’t been sufficient enough but I’m unsure how I can make throwing you off a high building more entertaining. 

Finally to add I don’t really remember you saying much either to be honest so if you’re that into Roleplay maybe add some yourself. 

Kind Regards xxx

sorry dident know ur ign by the fact i only saw ur numbers