Karatiin

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Willi [East Marsh] 69268

Date of the incident:

09/09/21

Time of the incident:

7:04 PM

What rule do you believe was broken:

No initiation and, youre not allowed to kill AAA workers. Under rule 13.4 "AAA While on duty as AAA, it is purely an RP Job, you can not be robbed/killed/kidnapped, therefore do not abuse this, if you are told to leave by an armed man, leave."

Any evidence available:

https://streamable.com/749tzu

Describe the incident:

I saw a car illegally parked walked up to it and realized the Gas station was being robbed, so I then just hopped in my car and went down the road to pick up a post on the ground and heard shots, next thing I know im shot.In the clip you can see i didnt look in the gas station, i go straight to the car then the guy tells me to leave so i do.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

I didnt steal the SUV, It was one of my buddies doing AAA and not me. As you can see in the video i never even went up to the vehicle.

23 hours ago, Jordd™ said:

@karaa22 Can you please ask Chill to respond to this.

Why did you lockpick and steal that players SUV?

23 hours ago, Jordd™ said:

@karaa22 Can you please ask Chill to respond to this.

Why did you lockpick and steal that players SUV?

Oh my bad yeah i will ask chill , i read that wrong.