09/09/21

Time of the incident:

3:00 am

What rule do you believe was broken:

NLR.

Any evidence available:

https://streamable.com/fhw5hr

Describe the incident:

Quick story of the beforehand, We pulled up on him doing LSD before restart and robbed him. After restart he immediately goes and gets a jet flys over rebel and parachutes out. After rebel one of our scout planes sees a car on radar and tells us he was at rebel, but we were too busy picking those good old frog legs so we just waited until after processing and he was camping NE drug dealer. We proceeded to pull up on him and initiate so we could take him out and we killed him.sync then is posted up at a house north of NE drug dealer and killed Nugget. Me(Karatiin) and SGT.FYM then engage Sync because he was shooting at us at this time. Sync then proceeds to kill nobody else and runs away from combat and Jack comes from Rebel and Pulls back up and  Fail NLR, no initiation rdm's me., SGT.FYM got out of there but Sync and Jack Reacher then blew up all 3 tempest full of LSD after failing to follow the NLR rules. Wanting comp for all 3 HMMT BOX'S, 3 Kits and SGT.FYM and Nugget had Tier 5 Illegal sales on talents and I had tier 3 Illegal sales.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue

No

Edited by karaa22
Bc funny topkek

For one I think you are confused on what breaking NLR is, I never broke NLR as I never died at any situation your evidence is also inconclusive it does not show that I ever died, second of all I was all the way Cutting a vehicle I stole so you need to get your facts straight honey bun.

• karaa22 changed the title to Jack Reacher
8 hours ago, SyncP said:

For one I think you are confused on what breaking NLR is, I never broke NLR as I never died at any situation your evidence is also inconclusive it does not show that I ever died, second of all I was all the way Cutting a vehicle I stole so you need to get your facts straight honey bun.

one thing i hate is a lier ik you died because i was the one that put a 6.5 thru your body stop lieing my guy you know they have logs right.

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

So i got RDM here is the link for the RDM and my team mate was still they and because i got RDM and went back they was no admins on TS at the time to talk to

and if you got rdmed where is your clip?

You didn’t get rdm’d anyways, because if he didn’t initiate. I was behind you and was gonna initiate and you would’ve been dead either way. Either way you were dying by a initiation and not RDM. Also, when I was looking at player reports it just looks like you spam report people everytime you lose it’s kind of embarrassing for you, especially editing the clips in your favor and not showing the whole interaction. Lose=Report nowadays I guess.

Edited by karaa22
Bc topkek

Because that’s NOT me for the second time, use your brain. That is NOT me that killed you, I was behind you. Either way you would have been initiated on and killed because apparently you didn’t know I was behind you. I like how you didn’t deny you’re a spam reporter who cry’s  and reports when you lose though. It’s so funny and embarrassing as fuck for you. I bet you have the most reports on the server. 

Anyways I like how you cant get it through your tiny little brain, that I’m not the one in that video on your report on nuggets a completely different person. 

Who was behind you the whole time and if he didn’t initiate I was gonna and you would’ve been fucked.

@karaa22 You have the same iq as a new born snail, snail if you claimed he initiated ok provide sufficient evidence you guy's initiated because from what your video depicts there's no initiation from the side of your gang that occurs so either get video proof of where you initiated on him or stop bitching.

Also what do you mean by spam report if he report's someone that breaks the rule's he has every right to report them just because your used to breaking the rule's and getting away from it sadly does not make you exempt from being report young man.

Edited by SyncP

Says the 15 year old who just bitches in side channel LMAO.

I have 5 minutes of video proof where he initiates Jack gets killed, decided to mald, and comes back to break NLR also sync this report isn’t about you anymore now is it? So why are you responding ona. Report not about you?

What I mean by spam report, every report he has made against anyone  is just him losing then editing the video to not show the whole confrontation, literally Lose=report for him.

Yes you believe everything you see if someone was to say the world was going to end tomorrow you'd believe it too 🤣well it is about me for one I am involved lol my name was put in the report also your accusing me now of breaking NLR? I never died dummy get your facts straight so your terminology is every time he makes a report it get's denied well I'll give you a little tip this one is getting declined for being invalid and if anyone should be getting reported you and your shit gang should be worst role players I've seen in a long time.

You seem to like arguing with 15 year olds you into that stuff eh? A bit sus might want to keep my distance from you. :D 

1 hour ago, SyncP said:

Yes you believe everything you see if someone was to say the world was going to end tomorrow you'd believe it too 🤣well it is about me for one I am involved lol my name was put in the report also your accusing me now of breaking NLR? I never died dummy get your facts straight so your terminology is every time he makes a report it get's denied well I'll give you a little tip this one is getting declined for being invalid and if anyone should be getting reported you and your shit gang should be worst role players I've seen in a long time.

You seem to like arguing with 15 year olds you into that stuff eh? A bit sus might want to keep my distance from you. :D 

the fact that you said this shows your a fucking child my guy its sad because that wasnt even funny bozo yall broke NLR simple its in the clip 

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png

PLAYER REPORT

DENIED

REASON: Very clearly a revenge report. Due to his report on your gang member. No nlr was broken due to your teammate not speaking ingame also even if it was heard in game it would have left been poor RP and stop commenting on reports that have nothing to do with you. 

Edited by Jordd™