07/21/21

Time of the incident:

18:40-18:50

What rule do you believe was broken:

this is not a player report but is a comp report

Any evidence available:

https://medal.tv/clips/58939634/d1337ZAvUW3j

Describe the incident:

was running through active to get back to kav after i was robbed and as i was walking back i was shot without any initation and just want a comp for my gear that i lost due to being shot for no reason asked him to join help room 1 and he said he was to busy as he had 2 hostages and getting chased by police

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Let's go through a few things here:

You were stood right in front of the cop I was shooting. You can literally see it in the video, your chat is FILLED with me killing cops. There are yellow reload tracers blaring down the street right from the direction you are walking. You see the Police van throughout your video, and before you're killed you can see the cop that I was literally trying to shoot. If you're running around an active gunfight (especially where bullets have literally just came from, and are going to), you should expect to be hit by something.

Why are you wearing AAA backpack not as AAA as well? You are literally stealing things at the start of the video from Terki's virtual while wearing items of AAA uniform.

Your attempt at resolving this report was complaining in side, then when I told you I was in an active situation, got people to message me (while still in an active sit), and then submitting on me when I didn't come (due to the active sit).

Also what on earth is a "comp report"????

If an admin elects that I am in the wrong in this scenario I will happily comp his gear as it will be inexpensive.

3 minutes ago, KTMtylub said:

this is duplicate can someone remove this was in ts sorting it out but he put it 2 times please and thank you 

???
Other one was already declared duplicate

@Keemona

7 hours ago, Keemona said:

Why are you wearing AAA backpack not as AAA as well? You are literally stealing things at the start of the video from Terki's virtual while wearing items of AAA uniform.

i was robbed by the guy a few seconds befor that as i was taken from aaa befor i could go on duty thats why im waring a aaa backpack, and ther was noone near the police van and im not gunna walk it all the way to airport aaa to log on, thats why i was running through the active shouting please dont shoot then seen the guy who robbed me so i took my shit back off him witch i believe was mine meal deal and a few monsters. then proceeded to walk towards kav to log on as AAA.

@Terkieythis is between me and mikey o'hare so why get involed just cuz he part of your ganng or your part of his gang, please dont get involeved like i asked you in the in game chat.

@Keemonasorry i see the officer behind the van but he was like 15m infront your aim must not be that good to shoot me with the officer 15m in front of me i belive your mate must of told you i was taing what was mine from when he robbed me even tho he was downed, god dam third party software. i belive you just shot me out of spite of robbing your gang mate but you know how can i prove it.

5 minutes ago, G.Woods_2802 said:

god dam third party software

i mean discord or a different software you use to comunicate with you buddys

14 minutes ago, G.Woods_2802 said:

@Keemona

i was robbed by the guy a few seconds befor that as i was taken from aaa befor i could go on duty thats why im waring a aaa backpack, and ther was noone near the police van and im not gunna walk it all the way to airport aaa to log on, thats why i was running through the active shouting please dont shoot then seen the guy who robbed me so i took my shit back off him witch i believe was mine meal deal and a few monsters. then proceeded to walk towards kav to log on as AAA.

@Terkieythis is between me and mikey o'hare so why get involed just cuz he part of your ganng or your part of his gang, please dont get involeved like i asked you in the in game chat.

@Keemonasorry i see the officer behind the van but he was like 15m infront your aim must not be that good to shoot me with the officer 15m in front of me i belive your mate must of told you i was taing what was mine from when he robbed me even tho he was downed, god dam third party software. i belive you just shot me out of spite of robbing your gang mate but you know how can i prove it.

i mean discord or a different software you use to comunicate with you buddys

Uh I refuse to talk to you further, simply because you're accusing me of breaking the rules with no evidence, while simultaneously contradicting yourself, and attempting to be cocky and insulting. My sole advice to you is to not walk into gunfire and you should be tiptop.

After an admin's review of the video I will compensate if I am requested to do so by the admin.

10 hours ago, Keemona said:

Uh I refuse to talk to you further, simply because you're accusing me of breaking the rules with no evidence

im not accusing you its just speculation due to the officer being 15-20m away from me and you one shotted me i would understand if i was like 1m away from him then i wouldnt of asked for comp, but like stated he was 15-20m away in front of me behind the van.

This is my POV of killing you btw

This is a video of you running through EXACTLY where people are CURRENTLY shooting. 

I'm more than willing to compensate the ~50k your gear's worth, if I am in the wrong,  but you should really value your life and not run through an active gunfight where people are CURRENTLY shooting at each other.

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png

PLAYER REPORT

DENIED

REASON: @G.Woods_2802 clearly active gunfight you running towards. also you're abusing AAA, thinking you can't be killed in

the middle of a gunfight. if you do this again you're AAA whitelisting is getting removed. @Keemona if you see an AAA member doing this, don't kill them but report it to an admin next time.

Edited by OutSyder