Goodbye Billy McJimmy Ma Bob

Bees

What a Guy,
Scotty aka Billy McJimmy Ma Bob was/is one of the best RP'ers on the server whether it be him treating you as a medic or robbing ur cars in warzone. His iconic Scottish sarcastic abuse that he would always shout at people was certainly something that made me laugh and I'm sure many more. Despite his charismatic ways with the ladies he was always one that would try and give ya a good old laugh.

He's told me to let everyone know that Friday 8pm will be potentially one of his last visits to the island so let's make him go out with a bang, and not the VDM kind. He's planning on giving out all of his shit ranging from Guns, Vehicles and Money.
Despite him giving shit out I wanted to do something special, So... Let's gather as many people as possible in Kavala square and in classic Billy fashion we'll have a laugh a joke and have a bit of fun. Give him a send off worth remembering.

Sorry Ginger but the wedding is on hold 😅

Cya all there in Kavala Square

Hey guys thanks for this and trust me I will miss you all but Billy McJimmy Ma Bob is nothing without his surgeon's position, it seem it is something I won't get back.  It gave me the perfect balance unlike most I was commited to the medics and one of the very few that refused to join the police.

After I lost my surgeon rank  @AzzaG asked me to consider the police or become a journalist he did his best to keep me here but medics is where my heart is.

So I want to shout out to a few people I shared some good memories with - if I miss anyone its cause your name is different on the forum and I don't want to tag the wrong peron.

Here goes - @GingerSpitFire my Altis love who I will dearly miss and we never got to have our wedding (you know who to blame go get him lol) - I know we are not the only ones who are sad 😟 about this but hopefully one day we will make it to the altar.

@Briman - was going to be my best man at the wedding so an obvious second choice on my list.

@Bees thanks for what you said don't know that everone will agree with your comments haha

@G.Woods_2802 @BigT some guys helped make me the surgeon I was lol so all your fault🤣🤣

@Badger_ZA very supportive and sorry I let you down big guy 

@Magni@Alexr jerome great guys will miss you

@jake sorry it never went home lad 🤣 actually naw I'm no sorry - Home to Rome 😝

@AzzaG the guy who took me hostage and tried spank me 🤣 you need to go to the gym mate 🤣 but seriously this guy actually made me feel guilty about leaving, will miss you buddy.

@Scott McTavish Still saying i'm the real grumpy scotsman and possibly now the most stubborn 🤣 but don't listen to anyone I know your a good guy even though you turned my hospital car park into a beach party 😝 but surgeon of Pina Colada did have a nice ring to it

@speagle feel free to still come and ask for advice i'm leaving the server i'm not dead

@Sarah I'll never forget our initial interaction that went pear shaped but we did share some good RP after that think we mis-judged each other all the rest was brilliant

@covert ginger is still mine you don't stand a chance there is only one Billy McJimmy Ma Bob

@Paul. you made the mornings very interesting to say the least that car event was the best event I have ever done on reborn thanks mate

@kaias very supportive as a CMO top job always there for help and advice top guy as well as you comments on my crazy viseos

@OutSyder sorry for RPing too hard and making you mad 🤣 but i'm all about thr RP lol don't know if your remember that video!!!!!

shit this list is getting long

@BosnianPatriotLarry going to miss picking you and your guys up after those botched bank robberies or when the serbs take you out🤣

I'm going to leave it at that before I tag the entire server 🤣 if I have missed anyone and your offended - in good Billy McJimmy language "get fucked" haha

You guys have been brilliant feel free to get me on discord - Scotty#5801

Thanks to everyone that has said goodbye will miss you all and see you one last time on Friday  😉

https://imgur.com/zOpKgthlf.thumb.jpg.6a33da4fa6c381bb546709a0b89efb0e.jpg

1 minute ago, Scott McTavish said:

Stay in the medics and earn you surgeon rank back!! @Scotty

Everyone makes mistakes, I'm sure NHS command won't hold a grudge 

Thanks appreciate it but tbh i'm just butt hurt 🤣 times a good healer 😀 I leave the scary scotsman shit to you for a while dont let me down 😜 🤣

1 hour ago, Scott McTavish said:

Stay in the medics and earn you surgeon rank back!! @Scotty

Everyone makes mistakes, I'm sure NHS command won't hold a grudge 

He is still reacting with emotion and hasn’t calmed down yet! Told him he needs to take a step back and stop making rash decisions that he can’t take back! If you see him on here please feel free to kick him for a day or 2 from the forums so he can calm down and think it all through properly!!!!

16 minutes ago, Briman said:

He is still reacting with emotion and hasn’t calmed down yet! Told him he needs to take a step back and stop making rash decisions that he can’t take back! If you see him on here please feel free to kick him for a day or 2 from the forums so he can calm down and think it all through properly!!!!

When did u become a emotions expert u have no right to assume what he is feeling as of now

1 hour ago, Danielle said:

When did u become a emotions expert u have no right to assume what he is feeling as of now

Thanks for your input. I spent about on hour on a call with him earlier and discussed the whole issue with him so no assumptions were made except on your part but thanks again for your input 😀