Lewisss RR x Evo

Just now, .Lewis said:

Ahaha the Spanish Reinforcement has come, why would i beg to join a gang your in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO7Ogi4E5fM

0c7f7a5d52f23696c9887acf71bfdadb.png
https://gyazo.com/0c7f7a5d52f23696c9887acf71bfdadb

dog me more please

a9ea21fc701705787cb64ed74193dfa2.png
https://gyazo.com/a9ea21fc701705787cb64ed74193dfa2

DOG ME MORE

i literaly had you in a leash for so long so ont chat shit now that youv joined "Drillas"

7 minutes ago, .Lewis said:

Ahahhah funny how these messages are for something else, i guess getting battered by a goth when you had your mates with you makes you this way. 

dont make me do this son

8b9960f23393c4e1dd9917819342b6d1.png
https://gyazo.com/8b9960f23393c4e1dd9917819342b6d1

i guess they are for something else

837c7b5ea13fb270c327af305b038561.png
https://gyazo.com/837c7b5ea13fb270c327af305b038561

fair lad

your nephew aint gonna like that 

10 hours ago, Sanik said:

Oh no its the goth boys ripping lewiss a new one,

go back to ur fucking spanish flea market and get some fake stone island you twigmen

you seem quite upset 

you allright 

youv been playing for around 4 years and yet you still log one every day to reborn rp forums looking for something. Its funny how your so addicted to this game that even after 4 years of playing you still cant even take an eye of the forums

8 hours ago, .Lewis said:

It’s a shame you fell for SSS when it wasn’t a real thing 

i dont think thats sss though is it

its calm though its not me paying 250 to getting an unban so i dont really care, your literaly paying your nephews lolypops on arma 3 

i can just imagine you going up to your nephew and telling him that youv got robbed or sommet instead of telling him that u wasted his toy money on some dead arma3 server ahahahah

Edited by mark.

1 hour ago, mark. said:

you seem quite upset 

you allright 

youv been playing for around 4 years and yet you still log one every day to reborn rp forums looking for something. Its funny how your so addicted to this game that even after 4 years of playing you still cant even take an eye of the forums

i dont think thats sss though is it

its calm though its not me paying 250 to getting an unban so i dont really care, your literaly paying your nephews lolypops on arma 3 

i can just imagine you going up to your nephew and telling him that youv got robbed or sommet instead of telling him that u wasted his toy money on some dead arma3 server ahahahah

His money btw, ahahahah go and get slapped by a goth you Freak

5 hours ago, mark. said:

you seem quite upset 

you allright 

Im quite sure you must of been dropped when you were a baby.

oh look he has 2.2k hours in the last 4 years, he must be such a sweat player. M8 just leave the server before you dig yourself a grave you cant get out of.

now that has been said, go buy some real designer clothes and go outside for once?

On 7/16/2021 at 5:08 PM, Sanik said:

Im quite sure you must of been dropped when you were a baby.

oh look he has 2.2k hours in the last 4 years, he must be such a sweat player. M8 just leave the server before you dig yourself a grave you cant get out of.

now that has been said, go buy some real designer clothes and go outside for once?

first of i didnt intend of calling you a sweet player as you might of noticed by the quite agressive comments second of lad i really dont need fake designer clothes iv got all the money i need and more so stop the money comments cuz you might aswell be playing on a toaster and be homeless

On 7/12/2021 at 11:13 PM, recon said:

This was just phenomenal 

On 7/12/2021 at 10:59 PM, NelsonM said:

Nice one x

On 7/12/2021 at 10:54 PM, shertube said:

N1

On 7/13/2021 at 12:49 AM, Jack.. said:

Nice 

On 7/13/2021 at 1:52 AM, Cliffoff said:

One of mine 🦾

On 7/13/2021 at 3:13 AM, Frato said:

n1

On 7/13/2021 at 1:26 PM, .Ryan said:

n1

On 7/14/2021 at 12:02 PM, eurod said:

n1

On 7/15/2021 at 9:04 AM, ..elttiL said:

Very Cool

On 7/18/2021 at 11:49 AM, Simmo said:

n1

XD you guys paid to comment or something? this guy is unskilled shit player

good shit

On 7/19/2021 at 7:38 PM, mark. said:

first of i didnt intend of calling you a sweet player as you might of noticed by the quite agressive comments second of lad i really dont need fake designer clothes iv got all the money i need and more so stop the money comments cuz you might aswell be playing on a toaster and be homeless

ahahahhhahhaa