Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

INTERYANAN

Date of the incident:

06/13/21

Time of the incident:

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor RP / RDM. t

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Mh0RWcn-4 (1.34)

Describe the incident:

there was no initiation to speak of. after listening back on the tape, I can very faintly make out ..."or you will be shot" somewhere in the distance. not sure if he's still In the car at that point. Besides, he gave us maybe .5 seconds to comply *if* we had heard it in the first place.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

I have additional evidence showing the unclear initiation and the short time to comply if we did here and acknowledge it. We didn't, I can barely hear the initiation on the clip when reviewing and it wasn't clear what his demand was anyway. In Addition, the time to comply was minimal and not enough - harry hadn't even got out of the car to follow the demands since there was such little time. 

Evidence: 

From both videos you can clearly hear that my initiation was loud (just after I get out the car) and is there as you can hear the start of it until the 5 people all talking in your teamspeak drown it out, and that's not our issue, thats your comms.
All of you are talking and not really paying attention even though you are expecting an initiation and waiting for it to 'fuck us up' but then your own comms get you killed and you report? 
For the time to comply this wasn't me shooting, but its probably because 3 of you had got out and looked like you're setting up as I've initiated.
Why didn't you ask us to TS and go straight to report?

could you explain what your initiation said, You say its clear but i can barely hear it after listening many times but still cannot identify your demand. Why are you trying to imply that we purposely spoke to drown out your initiation? 

I never said you did it on purpose I'm saying none of you were paying attention and at least 3 people are speaking when I initiate on you, therefore you cant hear it because its not as loud in game as TS is. You can hear the start of it but I've already explained that all of you talking over each other drowns it out pretty blantantly.