Rule 13.1 states an on duty lawyer must have the Lawyer outfit, however whenever I’ve delt with officers who are supports or Admins they don’t care about what suit I’m wearing, only that I have the ID. While I’ve never ran into this issue I know I’m going to run into a cop who is going to be a 🔔 end and refuse me because I’ve not got the tan suit on.

essentially just change/edit out the part of rule 13.1 where it states a lawyer must be wearing the Lawyer outfit to be on duty.

Also because Shepherd Price looks snazzy in his grey suit 😁

6 hours ago, Scott McTavish said:

If staff don't care what suit you wear then they should be removed from staff for not enforcing the rules

Lawyers have a "uniform" to be recognisable from every other hobo pretending to be a lawyer

It's the same as AAA

Ummmmm Scott, I was referring to the time I was defending someone as an on duty lawyer and you didn’t say anything about the suit……

@Scott McTavish Also, does it really matter what suit it is? As long as they have a license and a suit does it really matter if it’s tanned or blue or gray or whatever?

7 hours ago, Scott McTavish said:

If staff don't care what suit you wear then they should be removed from staff for not enforcing the rules

Lawyers have a "uniform" to be recognisable from every other hobo pretending to be a lawyer

It's the same as AAA

well what about the donator clothes that wear a suit and tie? I feel like the only times I would ever use those is if im a lawyer

On 6/9/2021 at 3:36 PM, Scott McTavish said:

It's the same as AAA

For that reason, -1

On 6/9/2021 at 3:36 PM, Scott McTavish said:

I understand that, I’m simply suggesting it be all suits and not just this Tan suit since you had no problem letting me defend someone when I had the grey suit