🍆 TURBO INT DISCO PARTY 🍆

Requirements:

Have an unranked lvl 30 EUW league account (or more)

Willing to commit to the cause.

Application:

PM one of us on discord: Noa#3592 or Olav#9945

Roster - coming soon

(This is also an in game reborn gang but you do not have to play in it actively to be a part of the movement)

Edited by Snowb
2 hours ago, Sydney said:

hi im fairly new to lol can i play?

644119703_SYDNEYRETARD.PNG.59004b85b86a973c5cef64050b228dd5.PNG

"yo noa can i play with u on ur alt" 

dies 3 times to bluebuff in a row, goes back to it for a fourth time and dies to enemy jgl, goes to gromp and dies to it, goes back to it and dies again. Finally goes back again and gets leashed by naut and then learns how to smite, walks up to wolves and misses q completely then doesnt know how to activate W or E. this is after 9 mins into the game, you have finally killed one camp and is now lvl 2. you attempt to solo drake lvl 3 and miss ur q then run away just to walk back in again and die to enemy jungle. keep in mind this kid is fucking asian aswell. Needs to be perma banned and had fingers chopped off, blacklisted, huge mong, never comment on this thread again, blocked, banned, reported. 

19m long game, lvl 8, 330 damage and 0%kp, 42 farm. literally need to just be sent off to an island completely isolated since ur a menace to society. 

1 hour ago, Noa said:

644119703_SYDNEYRETARD.PNG.59004b85b86a973c5cef64050b228dd5.PNG

"yo noa can i play with u on ur alt" 

dies 3 times to bluebuff in a row, goes back to it for a fourth time and dies to enemy jgl, goes to gromp and dies to it, goes back to it and dies again. Finally goes back again and gets leashed by naut and then learns how to smite, walks up to wolves and misses q completely then doesnt know how to activate W or E. this is after 9 mins into the game, you have finally killed one camp and is now lvl 2. you attempt to solo drake lvl 3 and miss ur q then run away just to walk back in again and die to enemy jungle. keep in mind this kid is fucking asian aswell. Needs to be perma banned and had fingers chopped off, blacklisted, huge mong, never comment on this thread again, blocked, banned, reported. 

19m long game, lvl 8, 330 damage and 0%kp, 42 farm. literally need to just be sent off to an island completely isolated since ur a menace to society. 

ahahahahaha should I tell him about ur 13% win rate with camille =D ahahah silver dog