Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

Richard Pickford Report

In-game name:

CandiBacon

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Richard Pickford

Date of the incident:

05/04/21

Time of the incident:

7pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM - No Initiation

Any evidence available:

If longer clip is needed I can send to an admin as video shows house locations

Describe the incident:

Was flying back to airport to meet up with gangmates when I seen a hemtt and thought I would see what is going on or where they were going, seen another further left so went over to hover above them and then they started to shoot me without any initiation at all. Proceeded to come over to my body and execute me straight away. Asked them what that was about but they claim it was an active gunfight but I heard no shots the time I was there, also asked them to come to ts but got no response

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by CandiBacon
    Adding info about longer clip

From the video it looks like they are trying to fire warning shots instead of using the built in ALT 1/2 system we have in place. This is obviously no excuse to RDM someone.
    I will leave this up for some additional time and if there is no response within the next day I will take action on the report.