Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

3.3 - Exploiting While on duty as AAA/Lawyer

13.3 - Exploiting

While on duty as AAA/Lawyer you are not permitted to use any of the features for anything other than the way it is intended, e.g. impounding your own car, using the messaging system for robbing/giving peoples locations.

Are the police allowed to log on and impound their own cars? or is this classed as exploiting as well?

1 minute ago, Jalali123 said:

Why would they logon as a cop to impound then go to NHS? Why not just impound it as NHS ?

I dont know but it was after cartel event thing, went from rebel\normal player to police impounded 3 maybe 4 vehicles and then joined NHS. I have it recorded if that helps. But it came up Sync impounded Syncs SUV. Just looked like abuse.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I dont know but it was after cartel event thing, went from rebel\normal player to police impounded 3 maybe 4 vehicles and then joined NHS. I have it recorded if that helps. But it came up Sync impounded Syncs SUV. Just looked like abuse.

Cops usually clean up after situations and then clean up their own vehicle, then he went on as NHS, which isn't a problem, im unsure as to how you have a recording of them on rebel/civ? You confirmed it was that exact player ingame, how?

22 minutes ago, Jalali123 said:

Cops usually clean up after situations and then clean up their own vehicle, then he went on as NHS, which isn't a problem, im unsure as to how you have a recording of them on rebel/civ? You confirmed it was that exact player ingame, how?

Everytime a player impounds a vehicle it apears in side chat you can also view players and list via the map.

go to the map its shows purple = civilian, blue =police and green = NHS. When I look at the map it gets recorded also you can see logging in and out and by checking the map you can see the change. As the meerkats say "simples"

8 minutes ago, Jalali123 said:

I get that but how do you know they were in as a civilian, if you have a video i would love to see it if you link it here

go to the map its shows purple = civilian, blue =police and green = NHS. When I look at the map it gets recorded also you can see logging in and out and by checking the map you can see the change. As the meerkats say "simples"

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

Righto, well police often clean up the map so if thats what happened i dont believe there is an issue with it, if you're on as AAA or a non whitelisted job then its considered exploiting because you're using it to gain an advantage, in this case its just a simple clean up that all cops do so its not a problem. If its clearly excessive ie, constantly impounding one after another of their own vehicle then make a post and if its evident they are exploiting then they will be spoken to.

3 minutes ago, Jalali123 said:

Righto, well police often clean up the map so if thats what happened i dont believe there is an issue with it, if you're on as AAA or a non whitelisted job then its considered exploiting because you're using it to gain an advantage, in this case its just a simple clean up that all cops do so its not a problem. If its clearly excessive ie, constantly impounding one after another of their own vehicle then make a post and if its evident they are exploiting then they will be spoken to.

OK thanks thats what I was wanting to know as there was no rule about this for police if I see it again I will make the post and put up the video.

Thanks,

Billy McJimmy Ma Bob