Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

Hobos united (3 of them as a whole i can get their individual numbers from the recording) Report

In-game name:

Madmeddows97

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Hobos united (3 of them as a whole i can get their individual numbers from the recording)

Date of the incident:

05/03/21

Time of the incident:

around 11:30-11:40 PM

What rule do you believe was broken:

fail initiation/ RDM

Any evidence available:

https://medal.tv/clips/51380569/d13370TpbRqw

Describe the incident:

was driving past, slowed down when they killed my mate (fail initiated on him but he has no recording, but as you can see by their complete fail attempt of a initiation on me, they had no clue whatsoever we were with each other) , I drove past, gave me no time to react, gave a awful initiation and then shot me before they even finished initiating, as you can hear as when im literally dead on the floor he finishes saying "or be shot"

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

first of all it was an active situation hence why there is a load of vehicles there, you drive into it, we did initiate properly on your friend, obvi didn't know you were with him, however my initiation was terrible that was because the call i was in they said they initiated already that's y I didn't finish it properly and started shooting, I'm happy to comp or resolve this in discord, Obzey on the reborn discord

8 minutes ago, litttanpank86 said:

Obvious initiation on yourself and also you're in a gang with the other guy. You also claim you tried to resolve the issue but you never have, nor can you as there is no issue. 😘

clearly wasn't as shown by the vid, also i asked you to come to ts twice in side chat as a form of not to break roleplay, which you ignored and instead finished me.

4 minutes ago, Obzey said:

first of all it was an active situation hence why there is a load of vehicles there, you drive into it, we did initiate properly on your friend, obvi didn't know you were with him, however my initiation was terrible that was because the call i was in they said they initiated already that's y I didn't finish it properly and started shooting, I'm happy to comp or resolve this in discord, Obzey on the reborn discord

he's saying you didn't, and lets be completely honest there is no way possibly you know he's my mate.  Tbh, he started 4 days ago and aint got a clue at all. i aint happy at all at the initiation by the first guy first of all. your meant to give some sort of time from the initiation to the shooting, which the video clearly shows wasn't done. The initiation itself by the first guy also gave a extremely poor initiation, and guessing by the overall cocky reply I'm guessing it was him. I really aint bothered about the comp, i want you all to know what your actually doing first of all, and then not to get all cocky in side channel and in person after you've clearly done something wrong. you yourself seem like a sound enough lad, but like i said, the overall cockiness of your gang made me want to put in the report.

okay, your mate has nothing to do with this report, this is you reporting me, idk about ur mate all I know he got initiated on, did not comply and tried to drive off. I never said that I knew you were with him at all, I initiated on you, poor yes but you clearly knew what I said as you started driving off after I poorly initiated, as I've said I have offered to resolve this idk what else to do. idek if you can acc report the gang for an incident with me, if they were being cocky well i think that might have to be a separate report I'm not sure.

2 minutes ago, Obzey said:

okay, your mate has nothing to do with this report, this is you reporting me, idk about ur mate all I know he got initiated on, did not comply and tried to drive off. I never said that I knew you were with him at all, I initiated on you, poor yes but you clearly knew what I said as you started driving off after I poorly initiated, as I've said I have offered to resolve this idk what else to do. idek if you can acc report the gang for an incident with me, if they were being cocky well i think that might have to be a separate report I'm not sure.

no pal, your not getting the point. i doesn't matter if i knew what you were trying to do or not. the point is you've clearly poorly initiated and then shot before the "initiation" was finished. I'm reporting your gang as there was no clear person to who was actually ion the wrong, as you all were as you all shot at me after the failed initiation. I aint the type of guy to usually report and to be honest mate i donmt want any of you banned, which if you came to TS and spoke to me like i requested i would've told you this. i understand your just trying to have fun with your pals exactly like i am, but doing something wroing and then being cocky about it and not bothering to come to ts when i asked you to is the reason the report is up. All i want is for you or whoever tf initiated to have a basic warning, and just to look over how to initiate properly, cuz there's some really salty kids on here who would push for a ban on you and tbh at the current moment that imo is a clear rule break. 

13 hours ago, Obzey said:

idk what to say man, i wanna resolve, this there must be something, like comp or talking it out in discord or ts, since yeah agreed my initiation was poor, i slurred my words horribly cause i tried to do too quick also cause my mates said ive initiated so i was confused. 

mate i don't need any comp mate it was only a protector, all I want pal is you and your mates to understand what you've done wrong and just to look over how to initiate, i aint a ban hungry guy and i don't want your money either,  and that was literally all I wanted to say to you all in TS yesterday but you ignored it and we're cocky like I've already previously stated, for all I'm concerned this report can be closed if you and your mates know what you've done wrong and make sure you don't do it again, because there's many more people on here who would want you banned.

I understand yes, I know what I did wrong and ill make sure it wont happen in future, however I wasn't the one being cocky, I didn't know you wanted me to come TS otherwise I would have, I was too engrossed in the current situation I didn't see your messages in side chat, I understand and thank you for pointing out my crappy initiation, I will definitely not do it again :D

On 5/4/2021 at 2:25 AM, Obzey said:

idk what to say man, i wanna resolve, this there must be something, like comp or talking it out in discord or ts, since yeah agreed my initiation was poor, i slurred my words horribly cause i tried to do too quick also cause my mates said ive initiated so i was confused. 

sounds good, I'm happy in that case