Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

Reborn CQC | Ideas

System  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Ideas

• Current System
      • A Shop where you buy them with CQC Points

1614809380_RR-WebsiteLogo.png.a82cc5f49b949457c431b95342b72fb4.png.73bbd2256c1dc114096d7acc68dd4ed7.png

Hello Everyone, Me and the Development Team have spoke about the weapons on the server and we would like to bring three ideas for the bigger weapons (Cyrus, MAR-10, MK200, ASP and LIM).

1st: The Current System

2nd: A Shop Where you use your CQC Points

3rd: Suggest In Comments

• Neo pinned and featured this topic
    1 hour ago, Neo said:

Maybe follow the rules?

thing is after ages of people playing frag squad etc everyone normally dpi jumps and looks through rocks in a cqc server so I don't think its fair to carry over bans because of it. Consistent rule breaks like vdming everyone in sight and flinging your mouse across your room everytime ur shot fair enough

Realistically you would loose half the player base if you were as harsh on rules as the other servers as most of the time people hop onto CQC servers they want to relax and have fun. and as already mention people who exploit on other servers like frag squad and stuff like that get away with it and people are used to that and why would they play a CQC server when if they do the stuff they'd do normally they get banned on CQC and the Roleplay server. Obviously hacking big no-no and racism, toxicity shit but when it comes to exploiting meh 

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Maybe follow the rules?

theres no point for the cqc then because people do stupid shit and meme on cqc 24/7 so perm banning people will actually make you lose a lot of player base...

people being toxic racist etc' is more than fair enough but exploits and other is just a bit dumb...

+1 to what leo said

4 hours ago, AndrewFam said:

It’s a CqC server, people piss about on CqC servers because it is not a serious roleplay server, it is just for fun.

If people get banned for crap like that and you share the bans with the main server then prepare to have next to no player base and the CqC will have been a waste of time. 

image.jpeg.d9c4db41f9eab1291e2dbb033f3cb079.jpeg           RULES ARE RULES REEEE

5 hours ago, Jamz said:

I agree that having a completely seperate rule set and ban list for the two servers is a good idea. 

However, bans for things like hacking should be on both servers. But silly things like dpi jumping is just what is expected when you log on a CQC server.

There is a seperate rule set, we didn't ban anyone for not initiating, however, sweeinging jumps to the side where you travel 10 meters is a bit extreme, and you want people to look through rocks. Wow, scummy...

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

There is a seperate rule set, we didn't ban anyone for not initiating, however, sweeinging jumps to the side where you travel 10 meters is a bit extreme, and you want people to look through rocks. Wow, scummy...

Nah I don't like people looking through rocks, thats shitty. I dont mind people jumping 10 meters tho honestly :D

I'll respect whatever rules are put in place, regardless

Edited by Jamz

I agree with all the points said here, the CQC should be a place to relax and have fun in, purely combat based. Im cool with people DPI jumping in a CQC server cause i dont give 2 shiz if i die, but head glitching is pushing it, and is it really necessary, head glitching is kinda useless in most situations like OG and you dont lose any gear. I dont think bans should carry over onto the RP server.

I think there should be a completely separate system in place for CQC even if they have ban history or terrible reputation on the RP server, like 3 verbal warnings and then a day ban, i dont want to play on reborn CQC if i am constantly worrying about being banned because i wont play and enjoy it, might as well just stay on fragsquad. Just my opinion, dont hate :)

Edited by Jalali123

Dont see why bans should carry over at all it doesnt make sense. No roleplay happens on a CQC server compared to Reborn. If someome dpi jumps n kills me on a cqc server then what i need to double click a spawn point again, i would never expect them to get banned for it. If you continue with the shit bans then no one will play.