Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

[Accepted] - War Supplies Prices

Don’t really get why csat is exclusive to the dog tag shop anyway never mind being expensive, as we have said so many times if worn with the right vest they prove NO ADVANTAGE.

IMO Asp, Cyrus and Mar10 shouldn’t be as low as 25 big coz but I agree with the rest. 

Also don’t think hunters and striders should be as low as 20, will be fighting swarms of them otherwise.

Edited by AndrewFam
    32 minutes ago, AndrewFam said:

Don’t really get why csat is exclusive to the dog tag shop anyway never mind being expensive, as we have said so many times if worn with the right vest they prove NO ADVANTAGE.

IMO Asp, Cyrus and Mar10 shouldn’t be as low as 25 big coz but I agree with the rest. 

Also don’t think hunters and striders should be as low as 20, will be fighting swarms of them otherwise.

asp cyrus mar10 should be like 50 - 55 and hunters n striders should be about 60

2 hours ago, AndrewFam said:

I agree about CSATS but the hunter swarm thing idm cause u can rip them very easily compared to ifrits but that's my opinion

4 hours ago, AndrewFam said:

I agree with this statement!

csats should cost like 30k. the only advantage they provide is that they weigh less than wearing a carrier rig or carrier lite so the only advantage is you sway less. That is provided that you don't armour stack them 😎

and also name one person who has complained about csats since they've been added back all I'm saying is add them to the expert rebel shop for 30k :) would up the mk1 loadout price to about 260k with perks meaning people spend more of their dollar, just a thought

Edited by hazza