Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

3 minutes ago, Snowb said:

never got done much but yh +1 adding it back but if so then the price / reward needs to be alot higher.

maybe something similar like a large facility with different builds, maybe from tanoa, using the large docks/ buildings  

Edited by danbu
    1 minute ago, Zaka said:

Think I heard something about it being replaced with a better thought out major in the future and that being one of the reasons it got removed together with the Art Gallery.

new faction major ? 

To be fair, drug labs was always good, even though it didn't get done much, it was still something to do and for the police to do, it just adds to the pile of unique stuff you can do on the server, i think art gallery should be revisited but just breaking into 1 door should give you access to it all. More stuff to do in reborn is always a good thing. 

Reason no one did it is because you have to fill up a house with drugs and its alot of risk to doing it as you could be stopped filling up the house ect. I did them a few times it wasn't a balanced major as cops had an advantage alot of the time though you could just stall negotiations and fly up away with the money in a Xian or something . As well as it took a while to setup as you have to collect the drugs 

Cant remember a drug lab on the server dunno if I played it at the time , why not if it was to be re-added make it a small redzone but a highly profitable one meaning that if your to process ANY drug there its x3-5 which would be great and fun for the server. As with it being a redzone so no initiation needed both ways including cops ofc meaning it would be very high risk as well as with it possibly having the option to amplify the processing amount, not how fast, up to possibly x5 (depends on tavos choice I guess) would mean the risk would definitely be worth the award. Also means a lot more people who don't already have the 50 mil rebel licence will be able to get to that licence quicker. 

Just a suggestion supportin cozza's one, not to bothered if gets accepted or not just thought make a lil following suggestion on same topic

4 minutes ago, hazza said:

Why is everyone saying nobody did drug labs? does no one remember the gang immunity? they did a drug lab every day and made 250 mil a restart yeah man please add this back so cool and awesome

So u just want everything denied so u can do warzone and log off lmao how boring

21 hours ago, hazza said:

It was for lack of better words <inappropriate1>edly overpowered. fill a gang shed and get 500 mill how balanced ahaha

360 mil if you filled the shed COMPLETELY with PURE SPICE. So no, not overpowered considering how fucking long it used to take

+1 I liked it and my gang always did it 

People saying it never got done obviously didn’t play when I had immunity because we slammed out runs at night and did that in the day every week lol?

3 hours ago, AndrewFam said:

360 mil if you filled the shed COMPLETELY with PURE SPICE. So no, not overpowered considering how fucking long it used to take

+1 I liked it and my gang always did it 

People saying it never got done obviously didn’t play when I had immunity because we slammed out runs at night and did that in the day every week lol?

It got done loads then there was a like 4 month period where it was done like twice...

5 hours ago, Snowb said:

It got done loads then there was a like 4 month period where it was done like twice...

Probably where I was banned and my gang was gone 😀 people didn’t realise how good it was until it was gone. Most people just used it for fights but as a last resort since there are better places for fights

1 hour ago, AndrewFam said:

Probably where I was banned and my gang was gone 😀 people didn’t realise how good it was until it was gone. Most people just used it for fights but as a last resort since there are better places for fights

yh fights were good and it was insane as you would go in hemmts then sell and leave in helis just as cops got there but ay it went very dead for a while