Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

[Accepted] - is it time...?

nzra

• Replies 101
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is going to either be slammed hard and agreed with heavy but it's just a thought,    MASS UNBAN TIME?!   So this server isn't filling like ever and that's fine arma is coming

We have over 7,400 active bans, which includes hackers, DDoSers, doxxers, vile people that joke about things I won't mention, people that IP grab,  the list goes on While the large majority are l

Pahahah You're a funny guy Rambo

Posted Images

15 hours ago, AndrewFam said:

Don’t think you have actually read the thread mate

ok you're not wrong, i presumed it included cheaters... but Pretty sure Same logic works out, the unbans makes shady gangs bigger...
    The most obvious damage causing playerbase to drop is the 15Player Cap In Gangs, You guys cry about the zerg shit all the time but now look

Edited by MrSandman
    11 minutes ago, MrSandman said:

ok you're not wrong, i presumed it included cheaters... but Pretty sure Same logic works out, the unbans makes shady gangs bigger...
    The most obvious damage causing playerbase to drop is the 15Player Cap In Gangs, You guys cry about the zerg shit all the time but now look

the only gang that stopped playing and actively disliked the gang cap was Divine, dont use them as an example for the server "dying" 

6 hours ago, MrSandman said:

Gangs barely got more than 15 on so that’s not true mate hahah 

The only gang that did was repent and they kicked all their extras way before gang cap anyway because they realised it was stupid

Also what do you mean “you guys cry about zerging” 

I don’t give a shit how many players a gang has so long as there is fights

You don’t have a clue what you are talking about mate

Now I see why

19C797D8-85E6-4548-8898-BC77FFD1BCBC.jpeg

2 hours ago, AndrewFam said:

Gangs barely got more than 15 on so that’s not true mate hahah 

The only gang that did was repent and they kicked all their extras way before gang cap anyway because they realised it was stupid

Also what do you mean “you guys cry about zerging” 

I don’t give a shit how many players a gang has so long as there is fights

You don’t have a clue what you are talking about mate

Now I see why

19C797D8-85E6-4548-8898-BC77FFD1BCBC.jpeg

Comparing the server pop on a weekly basis and it seemed considerably more active only a week ago maybe im wrong, That was the only major rule change if not im mistaken? it was a reasonable presumption to make even saturday gang night server wasnt full... 
    i meant repent always complained about zerging not u's my b. 

i am under the impression admins dont just randomly banned ppl for nothing so mass unban is BAD idea but okay 

Edited by MrSandman
    8 hours ago, MrSandman said:

Comparing the server pop on a weekly basis and it seemed considerably more active only a week ago maybe im wrong, That was the only major rule change if not im mistaken? it was a reasonable presumption to make even saturday gang night server wasnt full... 
    i meant repent always complained about zerging not u's my b. 

i am under the impression admins dont just randomly banned ppl for nothing so mass unban is BAD idea but okay 

Playing with and against both gangs I can assure you the gang cap made 0 difference to activity since neither gang could get more than 15 on anyway. 
    Saturday nights haven’t been active for months so that is irrelevant.

2 hours ago, oskiin said:

all we need is a faction revamped and introduced, another gang or two and players unbanned 

Nothing the staff team can do about the gangs, people just can’t be arsed to lead them haha. I do agree with some players unbanned. However factions are a bit shit since people just go to them instead of making gangs so they end up just gangs with cheap gear and better spawns lol.

I have to agree with the -1 for these reasons 

I'm all for people who where wrongfully banned to get a second chance to play and have another go as long it was not them cheating/hacking or exploiting in any way or make the experience for others that would cause them to have a bad experience 

However 

Just to point out here and this is nothing against anyone here or anything like that but once someone has cheated/hacked, in my mind they cannot be trusted any anymore as they have access to the cheat and there is no definitive way to solid proof they do not access to it

there even some former members will even go to such a way to lie to get back in just so they can cheat (Ryan's you know who I'm on about here)

I'm all for having people come back to have fight as long they have not cheated/hacked 

8 hours ago, Charlie. said:

I have to agree with the -1 for these reasons 

I'm all for people who where wrongfully banned to get a second chance to play and have another go as long it was not them cheating/hacking or exploiting in any way or make the experience for others that would cause them to have a bad experience 

However 

Just to point out here and this is nothing against anyone here or anything like that but once someone has cheated/hacked, in my mind they cannot be trusted any anymore as they have access to the cheat and there is no definitive way to solid proof they do not access to it

there even some former members will even go to such a way to lie to get back in just so they can cheat (Ryan's you know who I'm on about here)

I'm all for having people come back to have fight as long they have not cheated/hacked 

Charles if I can call you Charles, I live and BREATHE arma but i had a moment of weakness and succumbed to dark magic but being dead serious here mate not everyone who cheated before is prepared to spend 250 to cheat again for a couple of weeks @Kaane2 thoughts amigo?

1 minute ago, DylNN said:

Charles if I can call you Charles, I live and BREATHE arma but i had a moment of weakness and succumbed to dark magic but being dead serious here mate not everyone who cheated before is prepared to spend 250 to cheat again for a couple of weeks @Kaane2 thoughts amigo?

I completely agree my good old friend I made a horrendous mistake 2 years ago when I was a young child! (15)  and it haunts me , I believe 2nd chances are crucial and as a young apprentice I can’t fork out 250! I believe if me @DylNN @athero. Were unbanned there would only be massive benefits! - Dem Boyz kaane

47 minutes ago, Kaane2 said:

I completely agree my good old friend I made a horrendous mistake 2 years ago when I was a young child! (15)  and it haunts me , I believe 2nd chances are crucial and as a young apprentice I can’t fork out 250! I believe if me @DylNN @athero. Were unbanned there would only be massive benefits! - Dem Boyz kaane

no more true words can be spoken

1 hour ago, DylNN said:

Its very simple, why spend that much money in the first place and better still why even consider cheating in the first place when you should had some common sense and just said nope to it all in the first place and really considering that you eventually get caught

I understand what you saying as I get people do make mistakes and I guess like majority of the people that have done it, do.ao out of pressure just to be in the friends group they had/are/have

but I still stand what i said............cheaters no matter no matter how much you preach what you say and say how much you change shouldn't be allowed back and shouldn't be trusted as there will always be in the back of "what if they have the cheat and are cheating" in the back of legitimate players minds followed by the accusions and possible persecutions from other players 

14 minutes ago, Charlie. said:

Its very simple, why spend that much money in the first place and better still why even consider cheating in the first place when you should had some common sense and just said nope to it all in the first place and really considering that you eventually get caught

I understand what you saying as I get people do make mistakes and I guess like majority of the people that have done it, do.ao out of pressure just to be in the friends group they had/are/have

but I still stand what i said............cheaters no matter no matter how much you preach what you say and say how much you change shouldn't be allowed back and shouldn't be trusted as there will always be in the back of "what if they have the cheat and are cheating" in the back of legitimate players minds followed by the accusions and possible persecutions from other players 

Charlie mate it was either cheats or takeaway and I need to watch my figure but i understand about the money bit was a waste tbh

Edited by DylNN
    On 4/29/2021 at 7:16 PM, Charlie. said:

Wtf is this some sort of cheating psychology session hahahah 

People forget this shit is a GAME it’s not that deep, it’s cheating on a roleplay game we aren’t characters in Line of Duty pal

Edited by AndrewFam

+1 its been very noticeable the past week or so the server hasnt been maxing out unlike it did a month ago. Server isnt fun for people that are not in a big gang. Unbanning people that may have done wrong might not work but also has a chance that it will. The board appeal system in my opinion is also a joke, one of my mates that got banned waited a year to be accepted but there is people who will wait the year to be denied and that to me makes no sense.