Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

In-game name:

vixx_da_panda

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

112325/85967

Date of the incident:

04/08/21

Time of the incident:

03:06

What rule do you believe was broken:

racism/toxicity

Any evidence available:

https://medal.tv/clips/48852372/d13376JbbERZ
    https://medal.tv/clips/48852728/d1337SXJ89GH

Describe the incident:

so first off I walked up to the person in a suit and asked for their gun as a joke and they respond back with the n-word hard r I asked the person if I heard it correctly as my mates on discord was a little noisy and I don't hear the best I check my clip and yea I heard correctly I ask the person in the suit did you say what I think you just said chat goes on until this green uniform comes up and both then start denying saying nothing wrong, I ask again why did you say that and they keep denying it so they start being toxic and talking shit about me saying I'm unintelligent aka 0 IQ and then after I realized this was not going anywhere and started to run away they started saying I'm a fucking wanker it's not the worst I heard but still pretty rude to say to someone just asking why the person said the n-word.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by vixx_da_panda
    Mistype/bad grammar sorry

Hello, @vixx_da_panda, I will be making a statement on behalf of @GingerSpitFire.

EXHIBIT A

Video Clip 1 - https://medal.tv/clips/48852372/d13376JbbERZ

You have made an accusation against @GingerSpitFire she used a racial slur towards you, I would like you to listen again from timestamp "00:10" slow the video down and listen very very very carefully to the word used. In the video I can hear the word "negative" being used and I am sorry to say you misheard what she said but you misheard what she said, and this is clearly due to your friend speaking at the same time you were speaking to a player in-game.

For future reference when talking to a player in-game I would suggest "client" muting your friends so you can hear what the person you are speaking to in-game is saying. This will prevent yourself from making disgusting accusations like this.

It is also important that you keep in mind that there a lot of people that probably speaking different languages on ARMA 3 and for that reason word's that someone might pronounce may sound slightly different to you.

EXHIBIT B

Video Clip 2 - https://medal.tv/clips/48852728/d1337SXJ89H

You have made an accusation against myself @SyncP claiming that calling you a "wanker" is in your eye's being toxic, I want to first of bring to the table that it is not toxic to call someone a wanker in-game it's a commonly used word that Brit's use and I am sorry you are not used to our type of language.

I also want to bring up the fact that you were constantly slandering @GingerSpitFire's name in-game by claiming she used a racial slur, this is then what lead to me coming to her defence as I already knew the crap you was trying to pull and I will not allow another player to be bullied on the internet or harassed for that matter, you really do need to rethink how to deal with situations as you could land yourself in a hot mess due to reacting incorrectly.

If you would like to apply the video clip of where I claim I said you had a "1 IQ" I will be more than happy to add context to whatever narrative you are trying to push here, you also stated you tried to resolve this matter but your video seems to cut out at the start I do wonder what the conversation was prior to my interaction with you @vixx_da_panda.

You also haven't added in the part where you were implying that @GingerSpitFire was supposedly a man behind the screen which I also believe is a very offensive thing to tell someone, I think there's a lot of video you are hiding from Support and that is not good in this case as we want this to be sorted out in a responsible manner.

Edited by SyncP
    1 hour ago, SyncP said:

You also haven't added in the part where you were implying that @GingerSpitFire was supposedly a man behind the screen which I also believe is a very offensive thing to tell someone, I think there's a lot of video you are hiding from Support and that is not good in this case as we want this to be sorted out in a responsible manner.

I would like to say that in the game her character was a male and later i apologise for it if were gonna talk about things not being in the video plus as i was not recording i was clipping with medal as you can see so i might have not get that i will recheck if that bothers you 

1 hour ago, SyncP said:

also want to bring up the fact that you were constantly slandering @GingerSpitFire's name in-game by claiming she used a racial slur, this is then what lead to me coming to her defence as I already knew the crap you was trying to pull and I will not allow another player to be bullied on the internet or harassed for that matter, you really do need to rethink how to deal with situations as you could land yourself in a hot mess due to reacting incorrectly 

note, i never said her name in game cause that would me meta gaming plus you were following me at one point when i was running away so how is that me harassing you and your client.

2 hours ago, SyncP said:

You have made an accusation against @GingerSpitFire she used a racial slur towards you, I would like you to listen again from timestamp "00:10" slow the video down and listen very very very carefully to the word used. In the video I can hear the word "negative" being used and I am sorry to say you misheard what she said but you misheard what she said, and this is clearly due to your friend speaking at the same time you were speaking to a player in-game.

i dont get it tho if it was "negative" then why is there no t sound and why is there an r sound in your client saying it,  i could understand if negative sound similar to the n word and could easily be missheard but theres no r in negative wich you can clearly hear in the video there is an r in the n-word tho.

9 minutes ago, vixx_da_panda said:

i dont get it tho if it was "negative" then why is there no t sound and why is there an r sound in your client saying it,  i could understand if negative sound similar to the n word and could easily be missheard but theres no r in negative wich you can clearly hear in the video there is an r in the n-word tho.

Do you know what I think? I think the reason you cannot hear the word "negative" is because your most likely used to members in your gang using the n-word so it's hard for you to then tell the difference, I think you need to choose a different squad most likely......

14 minutes ago, SyncP said:

Do you know what I think? I think the reason you cannot hear the word "negative" is because your most likely used to members in your gang using the n-word so it's hard for you to then tell the difference, I think you need to choose a different squad most likely......

no just no i know the diffrence between negative and the n--word plus my gang is fine so dont worry about me

To be clear... this person is trying to stir the pot when he started everything in the green zone requesting my gun. I replied Negative which can be heard between his group chatter. Also many others on the server mainly police have heard me say Negative when asked a question... it’s what’s heard in the clip it’s what I said and what I repeatedly told this person when he continuously caused problems stating to others I said something I didn’t. If need be I’d be more then happy to speak to an Admin on this matter. 

2 minutes ago, GingerSpitFire said:

To be clear... this person is trying to stir the pot when he started everything in the green zone requesting my gun. I replied Negative which can be heard between his group chatter. Also many others on the server mainly police have heard me say Negative when asked a question... it’s what’s heard in the clip it’s what I said and what I repeatedly told this person when he continuously caused problems stating to others I said something I didn’t. If need be I’d be more then happy to speak to an Admin on this matter. 

what..? i never run around saying to others that you said the n-word i speaked only to you two and when requesting a gun was a simple joke okay you didnt like it but no need to call me a n-word  and still as i said to the other guy theres no r in negative neither a strong i or however you wanna call it you can clearly hear the ni in the beging too

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png

PLAYER REPORT

DENIED

I have listened to it multiple times

I also imported the audio to Audacity, passed it through multiple filters and slowed it down

It's just not conclusive enough either way, the exact moment the word is said the person that recorded starts yapping really loudly

In future I suggest not recording background noise/external applications.