Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

57 minutes ago, mell0_ said:

Idk wether to get an i7 9700k an i9900k or go with ryzen, currently have a 2700x, what do you recommend to go with? Not just for Arma 

ngl theres not a lot of game performance difference in a i5 10600k and a i9 9900k and the 10600k is £100 cheaper, I have it and upgraded from a i5 6700k and went from 60fps on reborn to a stable 80-90 depending on scenario with a 1050 ti which is pretty spectacular. 

Im banned atm, but upgraded to a 3060 yesterday and id like to think my FPS would be insane, i know it is on other servers.  I would deffo recommend the 10600k for £200.

7 hours ago, Burrows^ said:

ngl theres not a lot of game performance difference in a i5 10600k and a i9 9900k and the 10600k is £100 cheaper, I have it and upgraded from a i5 6700k and went from 60fps on reborn to a stable 80-90 depending on scenario with a 1050 ti which is pretty spectacular. 

Im banned atm, but upgraded to a 3060 yesterday and id like to think my FPS would be insane, i know it is on other servers.  I would deffo recommend the 10600k for £200.

Tried to explain that to him on snapchat but apparently my words of wisdom mean nothing. 9600k is 160 rn fucking bargain for the same performance as the rest.

8 hours ago, hazza said:

i9s are beastly mate reborn like 70 fps olympus 150 on modded maps like 100 on altis

for tarkov i get like 110fps depending on map, wow i get like 130 fps depending on whats going canny good to be fair though, I got the i9 10850k

i did infact go with the i9

7 hours ago, Burrows^ said:

3060 is beastly gpu for other games but unfortunately arma big cpu game so probably not so much increase  ;(

17 minutes ago, AndrewFam said:

Tried to explain that to him on snapchat but apparently my words of wisdom mean nothing. 9600k is 160 rn fucking bargain for the same performance as the rest.

kiss