Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

6 hours ago, Orlando said:

Witch pull down are u using 

None lmao mk1 recoil is easy af when u have played 3k hours using AK on rust

6 hours ago, recon said:

meth gaming.

6 hours ago, Hassann said:

N1 fella 

55 minutes ago, Cliffoff said:

🦾🦾

53 minutes ago, feNiX said:

n1

7 minutes ago, hazza said:

he told me he wanted to make a jimmy montage

Cheers boys

12 hours ago, calv. said:

this circles is better am i right @ReeeeAgan

i did enjoy this montartge but i do agree this circles is better and when i clicked onto it that is what i was exspecting but all in all a class montarge from the clip selection to the range of weapons and different situations used all to form  into this form of art its utterly a masterpeice the only thing that could of been inproved is the music being the REAL circles but utterly a masterpeice i can see the skill that comes out of this player and when he aims he knows were to aim for the maxium effiency to take out the target and how to rip takeing a deeper dive into the montarge we can see that this player knows how to play armed assult 3 he knows his postiniong he knows how to play and when is the best time to engaage and how to engage a masterpeice in my books 10/10 would watch again 

GJ cozza :D 

Edited by ReeeeAgan
    19 minutes ago, ReeeeAgan said:

i did enjoy this montartge but i do agree this circles is better and when i clicked onto it that is what i was exspecting but all in all a class montarge from the clip selection to the range of weapons and different situations used all to form  into this form of art its utterly a masterpeice the only thing that could of been inproved is the music being the REAL circles but utterly a masterpeice i can see the skill that comes out of this player and when he aims he knows were to aim for the maxium effiency to take out the target and how to rip takeing a deeper dive into the montarge we can see that this player knows how to play armed assult 3 he knows his postiniong he knows how to play and when is the best time to engaage and how to engage a masterpeice in my books 10/10 would watch again 

GJ cozza :D 

thanks cutie