Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

So first time doing this anywhere so yeah. So my name is storm (yes thats my irl name) im currently 15 almost 16 and i'm from the netherlands. I was bullied alot when i was younger for along time, i would say 4 to 5 years. I then moved to another village and now im happy and not being bullied. I still dont have alot of friends but im more introverted anyway. I started play arma about 2 years ago almost 3 now and since then it has become a part of my life (sometimes it can be annoying because i play laptop but it holds up alright). I started really getting into reborn after some things happened on another server where i was also a police officer. I joined the police got into athira and met alot of amazing people who are still here to this day. Im grateful i found reborn as i became a bit bored of arma but reborn helped me get up from being bored. Now about 5 months later im a DI alot of online friends and in a amazing community. Still happy not being bullied and just having a great life. Have met in september who is now my best friend and doing good at school. Im now in my 3th year (it goes from year 1 to year 5) and im doing alright in school.

A few people had sticken with me and just who helped me alot in my progress here (and also a few mentions because they deserve it and have done alot of work for the server to make it as great as possible) 

Danbu (couldn't find ur tag XD)

Joseph (also couldn't)

Soul

@DevilShot

@Zaka

Alex R (again couldn't find ya sowwy)

@Unit_87XB

@Vladimir Bourbon u helped me alot when i joined athira and always have been nice

And alot more people who i couldn't find but they know who they are

And then the people who (in my opinion made the server great)

Ofcourse the admins! Ya'll doing a amazing job keeping the server save

Developers and the person who did the most work @Scott McTavishthanks for those amazing updates and putting in alot of time in the server! Ur really a great and fun person and let people say what they wanna say ur a nice and fun person with who u can have a great laugh with!

And lastly the owners ofcourse! Thank you for making this server happen!

thanks for reading this and hope u have a great day!

(Sorry for the long text im also a big talker XD)

I just realised something i missed! Police command! Thanks for making police like it is u guys are doing a good job!

DI Storm

Edited by StormSmith

Very admirable for you to speak so honestly. I'm glad that you aren't getting bullied now, fuck those people. I once in primary school had the same problems, but you take the positives and make sure your life never goes down that path of making others feel horrible. Keep doing what you're doing, take care.

Edited by AzzaG
    3 hours ago, AzzaG said:

Very admirable for you to speak so honestly. I'm glad that you aren't getting bullied now, fuck those people. I once in primary school had the same problems, but you take the positives and make sure your life never goes down that path of making others feel horrible. Keep doing what you're doing, take care.

thanks man! Yeah it was a really hard time of my live i was at 5 years old i didn't want to school or go outside (and more but i dont feel comfortable saying that) since i moved my life got turned around and i take things more positively and be more open to people like right now when i wrote this it was kinda hard but i still wanted to share this. I'm sorry to hear that you had the same problem! It is just sad people are like that and indeed fuck them. thanks for being so supportive and i will be doing what im doing right now. I will always be nice to people (until people are not nice to me then i wont be nice to those) and support people! also thanks for being a stafflead and idk if i had congratulated u on stafflead even tho it has been a long time now congrats XD