Crumbs

Crumbs is taking over :3

So. 

I'm going to be taking over the charity graphics from Ryan due to his inactivity.

I'd like all my donations to go to Help for Heroes because that's the charity that I feel most passionate about: https://portal.helpforheroes.org.uk/donation

My only request is that you give me a strong idea to work with because I'm shit at ideas xD (What kind of Graphic Designer can't come up with ideas...)

Some of the stuff I have made already:

WDDSipw.jpg

H4ZU0Mg.jpg

D0vZ92H.jpg

rTWeZba.jpg

L6emLNE.jpg

mq3xEAV.jpg

M68oQqi.jpg

VVNIyIF.jpg

Edited by Crumbs

@Crumbs - If you can create me a cool looking background (and maybe a decent looking profile picture) , i will donate 5 pound to the charity you have chosen.

My idea would be something to do with a really cool sniper / or some guy going into a combat situation very stealthy,

Edited by Hoggie

12 hours ago, Crumbs said:

strong idea to work with because I'm shit at ideas

8 hours ago, Hoggie said:

If you can create me a cool looking background (and maybe a decent looking profile picture)

6 hours ago, Bob said:

can you make like some kinda boat or plane

with the captain of the boat

maybe two chicks in bikinis

ye

Untitled.png

Now gimme gimme

Edited by Bob

Hi @Crumbs same as Hoggie if you are able to create me a profile picture and banner I am happy to donate £5 to your desired charity. I really have no idea what I would like so Go wild! I really like blue and I have linked the kind of shade I am looking for. Thank You! You asked for some more detail so I have got an idea. A humming bird flying low over water, much like bobs (but with a helicopter and a cartoon style Font)

blue-2.jpg

Edited by Mansloth